Warning. Stay away from www.ntidesign.com

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
these guys are SCAM Artists. I cancelled my hosting account with them 8 months ago. they registered my domain for me so i reregistered with them after my first year (they registered for 1 year at a time.

Hostway.com (a different hosting company) has been hosting my email and web site for about 8 months now. i went today to have that changed and ntidesign is claiming that i owe them for 8 months of hosting. THESE *&*%$*$*&*#@ idiots. I specifically spoke with someone there when i cancelled my account, i even gave him a reason for cancelling becaue my email kept going down. i had a confirmation number but since i didn't hear from them for 6 months, i decided got rid of it. :(

grrrrrr. these guys are just rotten, nasty, rude idiots. they want to charge me for NOTHING. they didn't provide any support, any HD space, any broadband, NOTHING and they are still insistent that i pay before releasing my domain.

NEVER NEVER NEVER ever deal with them.

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Thats why you ALWAYS register your domain by yourself. NEVER let a hosting company do it...

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Yeah, I register all my domains on my own. I hate getting involved with another hosting company having more to make me stay with them. Be glad you learned now and not in the middle of needing an urgent switch to another host...

As for me, my domain is registered for as long as they allowed, hehe, I chose their longest plan.

LeeTJ

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2003
who do you guys use to register. as soon as i get this sh!t straightened out, i'm gonna have them change this to another registrar. :(

UnixFreak

Platinum Member
Nov 27, 2000
I use godaddy.com. Domains are 8.95 a year if you dont need DNS or any of that