warm: Office depot 25$ off tablets 03/16-03/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

heymrdj

Diamond Member
May 28, 2007
Warm deal, takes a bit of the price off, I might go in and look at a prime today or tomorrow, in store only. OD's price isn't any higher than most online markets and ebay has been crappy lately in the used segment. If anything it covers taxes and you can get it today with local pickup/return compared to shipping and waiting.

Just go to the homepage www.officedepot.com , for me it's item number 3 in their little slider of weekend sales.

donfm

Mar 9, 2003
Warm deal, takes a bit of the price off, I might go in and look at a prime today or tomorrow, in store only. OD's price isn't any higher than most online markets and ebay has been crappy lately in the used segment. If anything it covers taxes and you can get it today with local pickup/return compared to shipping and waiting.

Just go to the homepage www.officedepot.com , for me it's item number 3 in their little slider of weekend sales.

I want a Kindle Fire but it's sold in store only. And the coupon you gave said you can't make copies or reproduce it so I guess I'm screwed. I can't order it online. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.