Warm: CK104 RPG Mechanical Keyboard $45.70

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Pretty good price considering how expensive they normally go for. Wish it was PS2 instead of USB though.

jimbob200521

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2005
Just wanted to throw this out there, got the keyboard in today and so far it seems like a very well built unit. Even though it's not "full RBG" in the sense that it has 16.8 million colors (it only has basic colors as in red, green, blue, white, etc) the colors represented in the keyboard are vibrant and plentiful for all but the most extreme tweakers. The color presets and such for the lighting is done very well and is easy and intuitive to pick up on. The key switches are very responsive but I will say, loud. My wife can hear me typing in the living room from the game room in the back of the house. They are a bit loud for frequent typing even for me but I'll get used to it (first mechanical keyboard in idk how many years). So far, I'm a fan of this well priced keyboard. Would buy again!

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
i just ordered one... i need to replace one of these older keyboards that i spilled coffee into. the keys are sticking together.. from coffee. -_-

dajeepster

Golden Member
Apr 15, 2001
Be sure to post back when you get it letting us know your thoughts!

My initial assessment is that's it's a nice, square keyboard that doesn't take up a large foot print. it's definately a good keyboard if space is premium. the only thing is it's just a keyboard. There are no additional USB ports. it will definately replace one of those older logitech gaming keyboards that are just lanky and cumbersome that can't be leaned against anything because of all the weird angled sides. I'll most likely put it on the "cat warmer" computer since it will fit nicely under the monitor screen and i don't have to worry about the cats walking acrossed it or sitting on it.

I'll actually plug it in this evening when i get home and mess with it some.