Warhammer Online interview(Video)

Skott

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2005
I always get a kick in how Mark describes things. Orcs are soccer hooligans. :laugh:
He hinted (loudly) that Skaven(sp?) are probably going to be the first expansion race. I'm not very familiar with the original Warhammer universe so not sure what Skaven are.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
I loved the door being opened behind him while he's on camera.

Newfie

Jun 15, 2005
Wow, he really peaks my interest in Warhammer: Online and I love the comparisons he is pumping out.

I can't wait for the game to be released :D

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
That guy was on so much speed that he temporarily phased into another dimension. I thought he was gonna start speaking in tongues and try to eat the weird dude interviewing him. How about that interviewer, he wasnt awkward.

Wow

I will end up buying that game at launch because of that dude tho.

He wins the internets for the week!

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
Originally posted by: Skott
I always get a kick in how Mark describes things. Orcs are soccer hooligans. :laugh:
He hinted (loudly) that Skaven(sp?) are probably going to be the first expansion race. I'm not very familiar with the original Warhammer universe so not sure what Skaven are.

Skaven are basically an army of ratmen, that have some pretty sweet stuff in the tabletop game. I wonder what good team they would add to balance out the skaven though, right now every race starts out vs. another race, so it would make sense for them to add another team toface off against skaven.

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003

Skavens are pretty damn iconic to Warhammer fantasy. His mention of Skavens in the expansion pretty much seals it for me as a must try if not buy.

FallenHero

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Drift3r

Skavens are pretty damn iconic to Warhammer fantasy. He's mention of Skavens in the expansion pretty much seals it for me as a must try if not buy.

Unless I'm mistaken, Skaven kinda just screw with everyone too. They don't take sides...they just attack.

Unless I'm getting my warhammer mixed up. (Been about 10 years)

ggnl

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: BZeto
Awesome.

The interviewer was an idiot though.

It sounds like he's not a native english speaker.

...or he was high. :confused:

VashHT

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2007
Originally posted by: FallenHero
Originally posted by: Drift3r

Skavens are pretty damn iconic to Warhammer fantasy. He's mention of Skavens in the expansion pretty much seals it for me as a must try if not buy.

Unless I'm mistaken, Skaven kinda just screw with everyone too. They don't take sides...they just attack.

Unless I'm getting my warhammer mixed up. (Been about 10 years)

Yeah, but basically all of the evil teams would never team up with each other. Orcs with chaos and dark elves makes no sense, they would never ally, but they are allied for the sake of RvR in the game, which I don't mind at all.