Warhammer Chaosbane. Opinions?

Achilles97

May 10, 2000
I didn't see any recent threads on Warhammer Chaosbane. This game is being released this weekend for premium editions and next week for standard. Anyone have any thoughts on the game? Reviews look promising for those who enjoy Diablo-type of games.

Can anyone confirm if the game is persistent online or can single-player be played offline?

Any information on item trading / economy? I like trading items in this type of game but if single-player is available offline then I imagine that item duping will be possible.

Thanks!

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
The Steam forums would likely be a far better place to ask about this game. So far I'm seeing that people are really enjoying the game, but it appears to be extremely short. People with less than 15 hours have completely maxed out characters with all the item/armor/equipment sets found. It seems from the various threads, the game takes less than 10 hours from start to finish per character. Not sure that's worth $50 in my opinion, but to be fair, I haven't found a single W40K spinoff to be worth full price.