Warcraft III cheat codes for PC , or Character Modifer Utility, for non-internet play

JavaProgrammer1

Dec 24, 2008
I pulled out my Warcraft III original disc, and dusted it off to play with some new hardware.

It is the original W3disk, with NO patches downloaded yet.

I am look for cheat codes for it. At the least some way to get some gold, I am in part 5, where you have to hold out for 30 minutes , set on the hard level, and my cities are being wiped out in short order very fast.

edited: I stand corrected, it is WarCraft 3 , not World of Warcraft, please bear in mind I have not looked at this game for years, but have been hearing "World of Warcraft" all this time.

TridenT

Lifer
Sep 4, 2006
What.... o_O

You don't make any sense.

World of Warcraft is online only game. There is no single player. YOU HAVE TO PAY THE $15 A MONTH TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

Work on your typing.

bobross419

Golden Member
Oct 25, 2007
Originally posted by: TridenTBoy3555
What.... o_O

You don't make any sense.

World of Warcraft is online only game. There is no single player. YOU HAVE TO PAY THE $15 A MONTH TO PLAY WORLD OF WARCRAFT!

Work on your typing.

Give him(her) a break... (s)he is just a programmer... not exactly king of common sense...

JavaProgrammer1

Dec 24, 2008

I stand corrected, it is WarCraft 3 , not World of Warcraft, please bear in mind I have not looked at this game for years, but have been hearing "World of Warcraft" all this time.

I edited the thread title to correct it.

I am looking for some cheat codes, particularly one to give you more gold.