War Prep: Is Israel Politically Justifying an Iranian Strike to the World?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
After WWII Israelis took the right of return to their homeland even though parts of it encompassed others who became refugees instead of being integrated. It's just more tribalism, including those who wish them to be vanquished. Religion plays a huge part of this, even though I don't think these religions historically embraced such divisions and violence.

I wonder if some future super power will give Native Americans and Mexicans the right of return.

That's already happening. The current lone superpower has been, and continues to, allow people on its souther border to illegally invade.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
If Israel didn't give a flying hoot, they wouldn't be holding press conferences in front of the nations of the world justifying their position. They'd just do it, but that's not what they're doing here. Nations are always looking out for their own self-interests. That's a given, and there's nothing wrong with that. Where this strikes me as unusual though is how they're trying to build support for their position. The US always does this before major military action.

But of course, Israel has been denouncing Iranian actions for years. This is nothing new.

The press conferences are there to simply say; "I told you I would be doing this,..".

Would they change their positions if there was an international outcry? Fuck no.

They are blood thirsty creeps. Rabid animals - nothing more.