War Audit Finds Massive Contractor Payment Fraud

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
is there any legal course we can take "the people vs the fed" for grossly mismanaging our money?

If we get off our collective lazy arse and force those greedy, morally bankrupt individuals from office, I would say yes there is.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: bamacre
I can think of a handful of members who have ignored this thread.

Since nobody wants to hold a politician accountable from either party all of this will be ignored until we are OWNED by our enemies

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
I find it interesting how people who support Mr Bush respond to this type of news story. They typically try to deflect the story onto the "Lefties" and "Democrats".

I find it hard to blame the "lefties" and "the Democrats for this mess because Mr Bush runs the executive branch which runs the war.

They use to use Mr Clinton as a diversion but Mr Bush's performance has managed to make Mc Clinton's adminstration seem like the good old days.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: JSt0rm01
is there any legal course we can take "the people vs the fed" for grossly mismanaging our money?

Yes. It's called the Government Accounting Office and the Attorney General. It helps if they aren't part of the corrupt administration committing the abuses.

It's also called Congressional oversight. It helps when the Traitor In Chief's party doesn't hold enough power to control the Congressional agenda when they had the majority or to obstruct their work when Democrats gained a slim majority.

dahunan

Lifer
Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by: dahunan
Where are all the Protectors of Bush at?

They would rather sit around and claim we are in Iraq for humanitarian reasons.. LOL