Want to try a new drink. Reccomend me some tea, chai or something.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
I've been drinking a lot of diet coke lately, so I'm looking for some alternative beverages. I want something sort of unusual. I dont mind ordering from overseas, if shipping isn't horrible. Any suggestions? Im thinking along the lines of tea, chai. I'm sure somebody out there drinks something interesting that they wouldnt mind telling me about.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
there are many different earl gray varieties out there. try a few. I'd reccomend organic, just for fun.

There are literally hundreds of green tea varieties, google for it...

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
Originally posted by: JToxic
Whiskey on the rocks.

Im underage. :(

:beer: for you

You're in Texas. Why should that stop you?

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. Seems to me Texas is very harsh on drinking. Around here you have to drive outside city limits to buy alcohol (and to go to strip clubs). Yay for being the in the bible belt.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Whiskey on the rocks.

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. Seems to me Texas is very harsh on drinking. Around here you have to drive outside city limits to buy alcohol (and to go to strip clubs). Yay for being the in the bible belt.

It means that most Americans have little idea what Southern values really are, and have watched to many movies. Even though it pains me a little to include Texas in Southern, it being a seperate country and all.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: djheater
Whiskey on the rocks.

It means that most Americans have little idea what Southern values really are, and have watched to many movies. Even though it pains me a little to include Texas in Southern, it being a seperate country and all.

Oh it's a joke. Lighten the hell up. I'm in NY for crying out loud.

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
I tried a white tea the other day. It wasn't something I'd drink everyday, but it was nice. It was kind of like drinking a flower. Really interesting taste and smell.

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: djheater
Whiskey on the rocks.

When I visited Canada people asked me some things that amazed me:

Why aren't you wearing your cowboy boots/hat?

Do you own a car or do you just ride your horse everywhere?

Are there paved roads?

Aug 25, 2004
1. Some green tea (from an asian store)
2. Jasmine tea (popular in china)
3. or go to an Indian store and buy soem of their tea

#1 and #2 help to rid your body of toxins (atleast thats what ppl say)

Pegun

Golden Member
Jan 18, 2004
Mountain Dew MDX...If you ever had surge its that all over again. Just dont drink a two liter of it....

marincounty

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2005
Get your hands on some real darjeeling tea. Try Peet's or a real tea store for some estate grown darjeeling. Not the stuff that comes in teabags.