Want to live forever? Try these magical rings!

shabby

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Anyone think this guy is full of it?
Anyone can say that his stuff works and its gods gift to men, but if it did work dont you think everyone would be wearing these magical rings by now?

Buddhist

Golden Member
Jan 15, 2000
That site is evil.
Pop up windows, you close em and new ones pop open.

EVVVVVVVIIIIILLLLL

-M.T.O

Pyro

Banned
Sep 2, 2000
I could pull a better site outta my ass. No Kiddin...

you gotta be very quick with the Esc button on these sites..

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
OMG this isn't a joke, there's an article from the SF weekly about him. This is truely sad that he is believed.

Wedesdo

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhah... dimwit...

also, about the pop-ups - that's why I disable javascript for sites I don't know/trust!!! (very useful for... um... backup sites ;) )

TheOverlord

Platinum Member
Oct 17, 2000
heh his teleportations device plans are funny too...i emailed him once explaining that I had come from Atlantis which had its own teleporters and how they worked...I then proceeded to describe (in detail) how a microwave oven worked...

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
lol, i want to try this, ill make a website and put his banner on and you guys click for me :)

Redwingsguy

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2000
hey didnt a guy get banned a while ago for posting this? But I guess he was THE GUY and the mods didnt want him advertising. I think its all a bunch of baloney though

<< but if it did work dont you think everyone would be wearing these magical rings by now? >>

no because for one not everyone wants to live forever, I know I am one of those people. Plus life gets its meaning because it is limited, if life was indefinite then there would be no importance, so therefore hardly any signifigance.