Want to buy some sunglasses

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
I've been wanting to pick up a new pair of sunglasses. I'm thinking i'll get some aviators. I wouldn't mind picking up a nice legitimate pair for 30 bucks maybe, but I have no problem getting fakes either as long as they don't fall apart after a few months. I seem to lose my glasses or break them often so I can't justify spending a lot.

I found this website that has some "Ray Bans" for good deals. I was thinking about picking up one of the 20 dollar pairs. http://www.speleotherapy.org.

Anybody have any experience with this website? Or any other ideas on where to get some?

Jun 4, 2005
I always buy cheap sunglasses. I take care of my stuff, and if they happen to get scuffed up, I'll just replace them.

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Originally posted by: LoKe
I always buy cheap sunglasses. I take care of my stuff, and if they happen to get scuffed up, I'll just replace them.
Where do you usually buy them? Know of any online retailers. A lot of these cheap places online are shady.

Turin39789

Lifer
Nov 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Alienwho
Originally posted by: LoKe
Where do you usually buy them? Know of any online retailers. A lot of these cheap places online are shady.

The gas station is the only legitimate place to purchase sunglasses

Kwaipie

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2005
Always take good care of your feet, teeth and eyes. Go spend a couple hundred on an exceptional pair, like some revos :)

jtusa

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2004
I got a $175 pair of Oakleys for $50 on steepandcheap.com last week. They have sunglasses on there a few times a week, just gotta keep an eye out.