Want to become a reseller.

Triforceofcourage

Platinum Member
Feb 21, 2004
Hey guys,

I am thinking about becoming a reseller either on ebay or creating an online store. I was wondering how all of the other resellers get all of their products on wholesale and then sell it for retail at a markup. Do you have to fill out a special form with the individual company or do something else to state your a reseller to get the low wholesale price?

Thanks,

Triforce

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: Triforceofcourage
Hey guys,

I am thinking about becoming a reseller either on ebay or creating an online store. I was wondering how all of the other resellers get all of their products on wholesale and then sell it for retail at a markup. Do you have to fill out a special form with the individual company or do something else to state your a reseller to get the low wholesale price?

Thanks,

Triforce

If this is a parody, not funny. On the slim chance you are serious, it doesn't work that way. On the surface it does, but, in order to get things from distributors at a wholesale price and be competitive you have to deal in volume. Don't let that stop you though, go spend a few hundread to register a company, apply for some distributor accounts (good luck getting accepted) and have at it.