Want a good laugh? Rush Limbaugh and his stance on federal budget deficits

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Anyone here know Limbaugh's and the rest of conservative stance on budget deficits. However a few months ago he answered a caller who is concerned about deficits and he said...
Trump doesn’t really care about that. He’s not really a fiscal conservative. We don't, we have to acknowledge that Trump has been cruelly used.” “Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore,” Limbaugh shot back. “All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it’s been around.”

Anyone can evolve an opinion based on changing conditions but he just admitted, the crap he has been peddling for years is utter bullshit. Now most of us already know it but his peeps are so brain dead they had no idea.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Yeah I remember when he said this. This is what I mean when I say conservative media has total contempt for their audience - Rush just straight out admitted he had been shamelessly lying to his audience for decades and he did so without worrying it would cost him anything.

Feb 4, 2009
Obama & Bill Clinton should meet up and call into his pod cast or show and ask for him to acknowledge that he was wrong.
Imagine call starting with Obama then at the end Obama say Hey Rush, I have another guy you should speak to...hands over the phone...

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Limbaugh has been an unrepentant hypocrite since he first took to the airwaves. His political beliefs are entirely dependent on the letter next to the name of the politician he's talking about.