Question Want a good chuckle? Now with a picture of the board for those that couldnt see it on ur phone.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Go to the MSI link I provided and check out the picture on the cpu socket and surroundings, about half way down on the left side and click on it to get a big picture. What the heck was the person thinking to actually use that picture to show off their X570 motherboard :p I about died when I saw it :D

LMAO! and to top it off, ive looked so far at 3 other AMD boards they are selling and they used that same picture in each one. Im sure they used it in more, but whats the point in looking at more using the same picture of the wrong board :O

x570-cpu.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Muadib and pcgeek11

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Turns out they used that same picture across many of their motherboard pages. Cannot believe how bad they dropped the ball, and its not even the motherboard in question, no clue what it is other then it is amd for the socket has no pins. But dang, what were they thinking for someone had to look at it, someone took the picture, someone edited the page and put it in there, and someone had of approved the page layout as well, so it went past many hands and still it made it on several of their product pages :p

Feb 4, 2009
It's embedded as part of the page. Look for the picture labeled High Powered Efficiency.

Not seeing high powered efficiency on mobile.
Could be a different page displays to iPhones. I’ve had this happen before.

Edit: Just say the extreme dust CPU-High Power Efficiency. However I am wondering if that is "supposed" to be frost as in liquid cooled. I know you'd never want that but these are marketing creative people.

Last edited:

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Be it frost or dust, its pretty crappy that they would post something that looks that bad, and show a socket that isnt even the part on the motherboard your looking at so how its a close up of a frosty dusty pic of the entirely wrong mother board gonna help them make sales. It looks like total crap, and un-professional, IMO, for if I was selling a board on here used that looked like that, people would think I had beat the crap out of it and it would never sell. I looked at 3 other mother boards, and they have that same picture in the 3 I looked at, and none of them matched the picture they are using, so Im not even sure what model that is. Also what the heck does frost or dirt have to do with the cpu socket?? We will make a frosty dusty picture of a old ass board to show off its:

x570-cpu.jpg

"LEARN MORE
CPU

Power on your RYZEN processor with optimized circuit layouts and high quality power delivery parts for an incredibly stable operation." Look at them pretty high quality power delivery parts on a a different board, and NOT the one they listed up youre looking to buy :p

Really whats that got to do with a picture like that as a sales ploy to make you want to buy it?

Last edited:

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Reminds me of "FrostyTech". Was that a parts sales site, or a review site? I don't even remember. I don't think that they're still around. Maybe?

Edit: Good to hear that they're still around.

Last edited: