Wan Redesign

vreddy

Nov 27, 2014
Hi Guys,
I am new to NETWORK DESIGNING.............
The current setup looks like we have 2 locations Alpharetta and Atlanta(data center) and 15 remote sites. These remote sites are connected to Alpharetta site through MPLS and then go to datacenter to access the apps as well as Internet(I am guessing here). Since we have ASA in Alpharetta and one at Datacenter. Most of the circuits in Alpharetta are not being used but we are still paying for that. Its inefficient because traffic should terminate directly at datacenter and no to Alpharetta. Initially apps were located in Alpharetta, but we are moving everything to Datacenter.
Later we want to create a hub in Germany so that european countries(there are almost 10 sites) can go to Germany instead of coming to Atlanta utilizing efficient bandwidth.
Right now every remote site has a router with 2 circuits on the same device one for MPLS(connecting to Alpharetta) and one internet using DMVPN technology for failover using EIGRP over DMVPN tunnel.
Alpharetta(1 Nexus 7k) and Datacenter (2 Nexus 7k)are connected with MetroE utilizing OTV.
Guys I am open for suggestions about how should we optimially redesign WAN with HA at remote site?
Open to adding another redundant router at each remote site as budget allows for this design.
Any Ideas would be really appreciated?