- Aug 25, 2001
Marked way down, maybe because it's using an older APU SKU, or more likely, it shipped with Win10, and Walmart is silently fire-saleing their remaining stock of Win10 laptops.
It is 1080P (FHD), and has HDMI out, so good choice for media-consumption.
I can comfortably hit a 13.5GB commit charge (allocated VM) on a system with 4GB phys RAM, and a real SSD, and still use the laptop mostly normally. On an eMMC laptop with 4GB RAM, and that kind of commit charge, the CPU would be pinned.
It appears that my unit does contain a SATA M.2 generic SSD.
Task Manager reports "W800SH 128GB SSD" and "Type: SSD".
Here's some more info:
W800S W800SHMQ 512GB SSD SSD Benchmarks
W800S W800SHMQ 512GB SSD specs and benchmarks
No ethernet port.
- Windows 10 Home (S mode)
- AMD Ryzen™ 3 3250U Processor with Radeon™ Graphics
- 15.6” LCD IPS FHD Display, (1920 x 1080)
- Precision Touchpad
- Tuned by THX™ Audio
- 128 GB eMMC Storage
- 4 GB Memory (RAM)
- 1.0 MP Front-Facing Camera
- Up to 8.5 hours of battery life
- Micro SD Slot (Up to 512 GB) x 1
- HDMI Output x 1
- USB Type-C x 1
- USB 3.0 x 2
- Built-in Stereo Speakers x 2
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Built-in Microphone
- Product Dimensions: 14.1” x 9.4” x 0.78”
- Weight: 4.0 lbs.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)*