Wall Street Genius exposes the criminals!

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
http://gawker.com/the-astounding-conspiracy-theories-of-wall-street-geniu-1561427624/+tcraggs22

It's about time. Global currency reset, mass arrests of criminals, and guaranteed income could be just around the corner! I urge you to read the entire write-up as he has connected all of the dots that become obvious to anyone who can see through the fog. The curtain is being pulled back and the wizard is being revealed.

With the Singularity just around the corner, this is a necessary step to save our species from enslavement. I urge you all to do your own research into the allegations made in this story.

Wild Thing

Apr 9, 2014
You could drive tractors through some of his "facts".o_O
I suppose they said "Ok Jack..now we need you to take one for the team here".
Please give up your life as a saloon owning raconteur,figure around town kinda guy and go shoot this guy Oswald for us....oh..by the way, you get life imprison,thanks a bunch.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
here is a brief explanation of "conspiracy"

bunch of criminals. have the same mentality. all try to pressure those they can towards the same "direction".
to an external observer, this looks like conspiracy, i.e. as if these people met in a room one day and decided "we gonna follow this plan and kill this and that guy and the result will be this".

it isn't. they are just a bunch of PoS and this is the result of a system which allows people to get that much money and influence.

fyi the mafia worked pretty much the same way.

Newell Steamer

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2014
Bu, bu, but the Koch brothers gave me a towel after they were done shitting on me,... that means they are nice guys!!

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
You could drive tractors through some of his "facts".o_O
I suppose they said "Ok Jack..now we need you to take one for the team here".
Please give up your life as a saloon owning raconteur,figure around town kinda guy and go shoot this guy Oswald for us....oh..by the way, you get life imprison,thanks a bunch.:thumbsup:

Jacob Rubenstein (aka Jack Ruby) was a Dallas nightclub owner with ties to the local mob and politics. He claimed to multiple witnesses to have shot Oswald "to spare Jackie from having to come back for a trial"....lmfao really? Yes, really, that was his answer.

It is pretty widely accepted that Rubenstein was part of the conspiracy, and there are federal documents showing he was working with certain people within the government:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm

And he did not get life in prison, he "died" just weeks after this event.

Wild Thing

Apr 9, 2014
No,I'm sorry but it's just tin foil hat conspiracy stuff.
Not to be taken seriously I'm afraid.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
But.. but... He's a successful businessman, a *Job Creator!* They know everything! It must be true!

No, he is a highly intelligent, critical thinker who has a vested interest in discovering the truth of what is going on. You should, too.

No,I'm sorry but it's just tin foil hat conspiracy stuff.
Not to be taken seriously I'm afraid.

Less and less people buy this bullshit line everyday.

The term conspiracy theory was created by the CIA after their assassination of JFK in order to quell dissent through thought policing. It worked for a long time, but unfortunately the internet happened and everyone can see through the lies, cover-ups and rampant murders & "suicides" of people involved in these "conspiracy theories".

If these "conspiracy theories" are such ridiculous garbage then why do so many people involved in them, either as witnesses, participants, or otherwise, end up dead so often? It's obvious you did not read this, neither of you.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
If these "conspiracy theories" are such ridiculous garbage then why do so many people involved in them, either as witnesses, participants, or otherwise, end up dead so often?

Life: No one gets out alive.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Life: No one gets out alive.

Typical shill remark, sarcasm mixed with baseless uninformed blanketed rhetoric. Disregard the fact that these people were all young when they died, and many died under very mysterious circumstances. Then again, I guess getting shot over half a dozen times in the head with a nail gun is a natural cause or suicide these days, huh?

Face the facts, difficult as they may be.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Persecution complex: You've got some.

Not everyone is an enemy or antagonist.

Notice the pseudo-science, psychobabble to justify the labelling of me so as to dismiss my argument. This tactic is used to illicit an emotional response from me, to paint me in a negative light, and an outright dismissal from any other readers.

I guarantee not one person who has posted in this thread has read this other than me. Take the time to read it and then do some research on your own.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Notice the pseudo-science, psychobabble to justify the labelling of me so as to dismiss my argument. This tactic is used to illicit an emotional response from me, to paint me in a negative light, and an outright dismissal from any other readers.

I guarantee not one person who has posted in this thread has read this other than me. Take the time to read it and then do some research on your own.

I noticed the same psycho-babble and pseudo-science coming from you, I also noticed your emotional response. I'll let you put two and two together;)

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Still not one person. This is what they do, they take your argument and turn it around on you once they realize they cannot make you look like a fool. It is literally a middle school group-think bullying tactics.

Notice he says I am using psycho-bable and pseudo-science, when all I am discussing is strategy in dealing with what is often times paid internet shills. Don't believe me? Read this:

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml

"New Snowden Doc Reveals How GCHQ/NSA Use The Internet To 'Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations'"

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Still not one person. This is what they do, they take your argument and turn it around on you once they realize they cannot make you look like a fool. It is literally a middle school group-think bullying tactics.

Notice he says I am using psycho-bable and pseudo-science, when all I am discussing is strategy in dealing with what is often times paid internet shills. Don't believe me? Read this:

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...-manipulate-deceive-destroy-reputations.shtml

"New Snowden Doc Reveals How GCHQ/NSA Use The Internet To 'Manipulate, Deceive And Destroy Reputations'"

Lol! Oh the irony!

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
His writings read to me like someone who has exceptional intelligence, but who has been traumatized and is trying to discern the "logic" behind terrible moments in our history.

He filters everything through the lens of his already knowing the truth and thus ignores any information that would conflict with his "truth".

I think he'd be best served by taking his wealth and just dropping off the grid completely. I do fear for his family. It's hard to know the right way to be supportive of someone who is trying to process trauma with a vast intelligence.

I hope he comes through it before the stress just kills him.