Wall Mount for a LC-32GP1U

Nightmare225

Golden Member
May 20, 2006
I'm looking to free myself from the tiny bug which is the 2005FPW, and am looking to buy a much bigger fish, namely the LC-32GP1U. I would like to mount this on a wall. What wall mount could you guys recommend for this TV?

Imyourzero

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
I haven't researched wall mounts, but just FYI the LC-32D62U is supposed to be the same panel as the 32GP1U...I think it just lacks some of the connections/inputs and the VyperDrive technology, but the guys on [ H ] that purchased the "non-gamer" version have been very pleased with it. Just thought I'd mention that because some people are having an easier time finding it locally in stores (not to mention it should be a bit cheaper).

Nightmare225

Golden Member
May 20, 2006
Thanks for the advice, I looked into it!

There's a $100 price difference, is the gaming model really worth that much over the standard one? I'll search on HardOCP

allies

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Man all you people (the two of you...heh) are making me wanna jump on the bandwaggon!

liquid51

Oct 14, 2005
What kind of mount are you looking for exactly? Do you want to be able to adjust it, or just have it permanently fixed in place?

I'm planning on doing the same with the same monitor eventually, and I've been eying up ergotron mounts for a while now.

I haven't done a ton of research yet, so they're could be better options out there. These are a bit pricey, but from what I've seen, I might end up getting one.