wait, when did tom cruise die?

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
my buddy just told me that tom cruise died but i dont see anything about it, is that true or is he just full of crap?

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
nah, he died about 1/2 year ago, where the fuck have you been?

RavenSEAL

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2010
October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

brianmanahan

Lifer
Sep 2, 2006
turns out it was a lie, i called him back up, he said hes laughing so hard he almost peed himself

idiot :mad:

SamQuint

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2010
His career died along time ago. Jumped on Oprah's couch like an idiot or something...

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Tom Cruise died when he fell into Oprah's couch.

They never found the body; however they did find $3.60 in loose change....

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
ive never seen any of those, are they all good?

No. I enjoyed the first but that was before all the hacker stuff became cliché. The fourth one was just unrelenting action and way beyond expectations. The serviceable plot was just an excuse to move it to all of the most awesome places on the planet to stage the action sequences, but that was totally forgivable.

Way to go, Brad Bird. I never expected that as the live-action debut from a traditionally animation-only director (director of Ratatouille, The Incredibles, The Iron Giant). That said, it needs to be seen in IMAX to be fully appreciated. Even the biggest and loudest home theaters will not do it justice.

jhansman

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2004
Tom Cruise can never die. Didn't you see his last piece-of-crap movie? Why,the man is positively indestructible. And, he's married to a woman who has lips the size of Vermont. No, I'm afraid he will be with us for some time yet to come.

RavenSEAL

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2010
I walked out of the last MI movie when I heard "Russians with detonation codes trying to nuke the world". Heard that story already one too many times.

CZroe

Lifer
Jun 24, 2001
I walked out of the last MI movie when I heard "Russians with detonation codes trying to nuke the world". Heard that story already one too many times.
Then you missed a truly worthy popcorn flick.

The terrorist wasn't Russian. He wanted to steal Russia's codes to start a war between the US and Russia to purge the Earth so that it could be reborn and the human race would evolve and become stronger. Yes, it's a very cartoonish plot but, as I said earlier, the plot was just an excuse to move the action from one awesome real-world location to another.

This, coming from a guy who ABHORS most "popcorn flicks."

ASK THE COMMUNITY