Wait, so if drugs are legalized...

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
...wouldn't all the money going outside the country now stay within and stimulate the economy? Go agriculture!

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
...wouldn't all the money going outside the country now stay within and stimulate the economy? Go agriculture!

yes new industry would be spur, we could push for deregulation in other nations after we build our own internal industry and then export or increase tourism. we can't stop humans from wanting to take drugs, the best we can do is educate and offer safe places for them to partake.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001
Then the pot growers would get bought out by big corporations who would then lay everyone off and move production to China.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Then the pot growers would get bought out by big corporations who would then lay everyone off and move production to China.

don't forget the mercury laced fertilizers that would poison all the pot smokers.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I can buy tomatoes or I can grow my own. If I can get good organic ones at a good price I tend to buy them.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003

You are a racist asshole. Ethnic columbians are employed by the cocaine trade. You just want to give those jobs to mostly white Americans.

No different than tobacco now, right?
Oh god please tell me we don't import cigarettes from China. I don't smoke, but I would still care to know this.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
You are a racist asshole. Ethnic columbians are employed by the cocaine trade. You just want to give those jobs to mostly white Americans.

Oh god please tell me we don't import cigarettes from China. I don't smoke, but I would still care to know this.

ever smoked Chinese cigs? They aren't that bad. But no we are tobacco country.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
ever smoked Chinese cigs? They aren't that bad. But no we are tobacco country.
I'm not worried about the taste. I'm worried about crap like cadmium and lead in the cigarettes. The Chinese simply don't care about safety.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/story/2010/01/12/consumer-cadmium-kids-jewelry.html
In AP's investigation, it had a lab test 103 pieces of low-priced children's jewelry purchased in several states. They found 12 items with extremely high levels of cadmium, which can hinder brain development in young children, according to recent research, and is known to cause cancer.

Twelve items had cadmium levels of at least 10 per cent by weight.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Tax the shit out of it and it would wipe out the National debt in less then a year ;)

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010

And absolutely nobody can tell you different.

Then it would make us go bankrupt and/or cause an economic breakdown.

How so? There are already plent of people producing things like pot, meth, and mushrooms.

They took drastic steps to curb meth production here in the states and all that did was put some hill bilies out of work and give their jobs to murderous drug cartels in mexico.

As far as your high dollar imports like Heroin, and Cocaine... may as well have them be legal for all of the government influence that allows them to get into the country... need I cite stats about how cheap and pure heroin is today because of our protection of aghan poppy fields? or should I link the story about the CIA plane crashing in mexico w\ tons of cocaine on board?

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
LOL Waiting for all the die hard conservativies to chime in with "OH NOS, THEY GUNNA FUCK UP MY WEED"

Actually they probably would.

I think Liberals/Progressives/Democrats should get their weed free in order to deal with Republican's bullshit :D

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
I think Liberals/Progressives/Democrats should get their weed free in order to deal with Republican's bullshit :D

Anyone who doesn't have their head in their ass makes their own drugs. I like fruit wine, so I currently have 46L of wine brewing right now :D

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Anyone who doesn't have their head in their ass makes their own drugs. I like fruit wine, so I currently have 46L of wine brewing right now :D

Except making you own drugs, as opposed to your own wine can net you some lengthy Intent to Manufacture, and Intent to Distribute charges.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Can I make my own meth?

I'm sure there are recipes somewhere on the internet.

Outsourcing to mass-murdering mexican drug cartels is so much better then letting some dude burn up his trailer cooking some meth.

ShawnD1

Lifer
May 24, 2003
Except making you own drugs, as opposed to your own wine can net you some lengthy Intent to Manufacture, and Intent to Distribute charges.
Yeah but your chance of being caught drops to 0% because you're not dealing with retards.

Can I make my own meth?
If hillbillies can make it, you can too.