Waahoo, I just got 5 crisp one dollar bills from Nielsen TV Ratings in the mail.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
And to think I was just going to chunk the whole envelope before opening it. I wonder how many people throw money away like that. Well, it looks like I'll be eating good cooking from Arby's tonight. :D

KK

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Nice. I'll have to say that the Nielsen rating system is outdated and a gigantic waste of time and money. I refuse to believe that despite the fact that they pick a completely random sample of viewers, they truly represent what most Americans watch.

Is our country's culture really such in poor shape that there are honestly millions of people who watch tripe like Fear Factor on a constant basis?

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
We got the same envelope a month or two ago. My broke-ass girlfriend stole the cash and never ended up filling out the forms. Oh well.

wviperw

Aug 5, 2000
Is our country's culture really such in poor shape that there are honestly millions of people who watch tripe like Fear Factor on a constant basis?

Hey! I watch Fear Factor you insensitive clod! (woot, couples fear factor tonight baybee!)

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
it's not illegal, just inadvisable, as it could easily get stolen by a postal worker and filed under "lost", or something like that.

Ogg

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2003
Originally posted by: BillGates
We got the same envelope a month or two ago. My broke-ass girlfriend stole the cash and never ended up filling out the forms. Oh well.

OMFG
Isnt that illegal BillGates?
You turned her in right?
Of course you did since in threads last week you clearly were against all "illegal" activities, no matter the morality/privacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rolleye.gif

Shes a f'ing criminal now, shes dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Ogg

OMFG
You turned her in right?
Of course you did since in threads last week you clearly were against all "illegal" activities, no matter the morality/privacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rolleye.gif

That's not illegal, you're on crack. It's more of a breach of good faith on her part, but I'm sure it happens quite often.

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Ogg

OMFG
You turned her in right?
rolleye.gif

That's not illegal, you're on crack. It's more of a breach of good faith on her part, but I'm sure it happens quite often.

I wouldn't think of it as a breach of good faith on her part, I think of it as stupidity on their part.

KK