Voter ID

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Well maybe you could try explaining why it is right to suppress working 16 year olds who pay their taxes, but not people who work under the table to avoid their income taxes?

No, I don't think I will be. You're engaging in something I've seen on here countless times. You already lost the original argument, so you're hunting around for related arguments where you think you can win to save face. I don't mind a meandering discussion with my friends over a beer, but I'm really not interested in it with you.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
No, I don't think I will be. You're engaging in something I've seen on here countless times. You already lost the original argument, so you're hunting around for related arguments where you think you can win to save face. I don't mind a meandering discussion with my friends over a beer, but I'm really not interested in it with you.

When you've got nothing, you've got nothing.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
He is simply doing what I call "pulling a liberal". When your hypocrisy is exposed, you say "I refuse to talk about it" and then pretend you actually answered it later on.

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
WHy do the hispanics need to cheat? Within 10 years there will be enough anchor babies here of voting age to take the elections

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Lol. This is getting embarrassing now.

A symptom or the conservative brain defect is an inability to feel embarrassed. They were humiliated whenever they did something different their parents didn't like and quickly brought back in line by shame. These are the folk, then, who maintain their truthiness with disgust for the different, and they will never ever feel different again. You can't shame those who were destroyed by shame. They can't any longer feel it. It's why they make the most incredible, out there, fools.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
WHy do the hispanics need to cheat? Within 10 years there will be enough anchor babies here of voting age to take the elections

That will be great. They will then do everything they can to make the USA just like mexico......a shit hole with no rights or freedom, just corruption and drugs.

Watch out Canada they will be headed your way next after they ruin this country.

corwin

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2006
A symptom or the conservative brain defect is an inability to feel embarrassed. They were humiliated whenever they did something different their parents didn't like and quickly brought back in line by shame. These are the folk, then, who maintain their truthiness with disgust for the different, and they will never ever feel different again. You can't shame those who were destroyed by shame. They can't any longer feel it. It's why they make the most incredible, out there, fools.
Anybody have a decoder ring they could lend me, I'd really like to figure this shit out...
That will be great. They will then do everything they can to make the USA just like mexico......a shit hole with no rights or freedom, just corruption and drugs.

Watch out Canada they will be headed your way next after they ruin this country.
:biggrin: