vote anandtech best hardware site

Fingers

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2000
okay guys, want to tell everyone how anandtech is the best hardware site around. If so, go here, and vote for anandtech. You can vote ance a day.

Muerto

Golden Member
Dec 26, 1999
What the hell is HardOCP doing in first place? I've been there, and while it's a good site, I think Anandtech is way better. I find HardOCP more difficlut to navigate than Anandtech and I like the way Anand conducts his reviews. But that's just me.

Chalk up another one for Anandtech!! :D

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
This is it guys. YOu have to vote for Anand. Remember the last poll? People cheated by voting over and over again. This time, it's the real thing.

Jonny

Golden Member
Oct 26, 1999
Hmm..for a message board like this...Anandtech should be WAY up there!!

COME ON GUYS, LETS VOTE :)

PCResources

Banned
Oct 4, 2000
Well, this is a tough call, ACE's is a good site, which i really like, and so is ARS Technica, somewhat more technical than this site...

But then again, Anandtech is more consumer oriented, so sometimes i just check out the tips here, and find out what consumers really want...

BUT HARDOCP IN TOP??????????

I guess there are more morons out there than i thought.

Patrick Palm

Am speaking for PC Resources

lowtech1

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2000

These fools must be on crack, because if it weren't for Anandtech & Ace's there wouldn't have been PC Mechanic. I can still remember the dazes that PC Mechanic web master came over to Ace's BBS and ask for advice on OCing, cooling & EM. And, HardOCP & 3DNow.net can't even hold a candle to Ace's or Anandtech.

I have to vote for Ace's as the best tech site, and Anandtech for the best tech BBs.

blurredvisionx

Oct 5, 2000
I would have to say that anandtech is the best out of all of them. I would go vote, but it'll have to wait, because I'm behind this damn proxy here at work. I don't say anandtech is the best just because I post on the forums, but because I seriously think that.

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
^^^^

WTF! They're only showing me AnandTech and firing squad when I click view results.

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Strange

The Best Tech Site in the World is:
Anandtech - 4 ( 80%)
Sharky Extreme - 1 ( 20%)
5 - Overall Total

Mem

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
The Best Tech Site in the World is:
Anandtech - 7 ( 78%)
Sharky Extreme - 1 ( 11%)
Ars Technica - 1 ( 11%)
9 - Overall Total WE ARE THE BEST :)
:)

Blain

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
NO!
I won't "vote anandtech best hardware site"!
Why should I help to make this site even more popular?
That means INCREASED traffic, SLOWER load times and more SCAMMERS.

I mean, come on...
isn't 34,031 REGISTERED users enough?

I won't do it, you can't make me! :)

[Edit] "sorry Anand"

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I put in my two votes a day. Good thing work has a different ip than home. When I first found this poll though you could vote more than once a day and that is how they got ahead.