Vlad The impaler for president..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2005
Holy fucking lurker Batman!

And no. He's not seriously running. No more seriously than any of the other whack attention whore candidates that fight for their 15 minutes every election cycle.

gevorg

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2004
Yep, just like he did in 2004 and 2008. Its a two party system and everyone else is a freak.

jmarti445

Dec 16, 2003
If you file for office, that means that you are seriously running. Not that you are going to win. Personally for as out there as this guy is it shows the beauty of the american electorial system as anyone can run for president that is over age 40. I wish more people would just step up and run as I'm not sure he is any more kookier then some of the other canidates running. Dude is running as a Republican and I'm not sure he is worse then Bachmann or Perry.

Last edited:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
If you file for office, that means that you are seriously running. Not that you are going to win. Personally for as out there as this guy is it shows the beauty of the american electorial system as anyone can run for president that is over age 40. I wish more people would just step up and run as I'm not sure he is any more kookier then some of the other canidates running. Dude is running as a Republican and I'm not sure he is worse then Bachmann or Perry.
And this gives us another example of the word serious. Anybody can "file" to run it doesn't mean they are serious or have any chance. The "beauty" of the American electoral system is in fact that if you run and are not already rich you don't have a chance in hell whatsoever of getting elected. And then if you are rich you better be a good brown noser to corporations. That's the real "beauty".

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think this guy might appeal to the Teaparty because he could wrestle taxes into submission ;)

jmarti445

Dec 16, 2003
Or cast a spell for money, so that the country can make it rain like a sports star at a gentleman's club.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
When I read your title I wondered for a moment if Richard Cheney had revealed his true identity.

lord_emperor

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2009
He has described his policy on crime as follows: "Certain criminals, instead of being put in jail, they should be brutally tortured and impaled.... Upon them being found guilty of their crimes I'll beat them, torture them, dismember them and decapitate them."

Fuck yeah!

jmarti445

Dec 16, 2003
If I was a republican I'd likely vote for either this guy or "The rent is too high" guy who reminds me of if Chester A. Arthur and Dolamite had a baby. But Alas, I converted to a democrate back in the late 90s as soon as I found out that George W was running for president(I voted for Bob Dole in 1996).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_McMillan

I will vote republican if a good canidate steps up, like a Steve Forbes or a another business type who I feel can run the country. Heck, why not even get Colin Powell to run. I look over who is running for president and am like, this is the best the country has to offer? There really isn't anyone who I could see as president except in maybe a "welcome to hell" type of scenario. There is talk of Matt Damon running for president and even though I don't think he would run I would likely vote for him in the primary if he were to run against Obama.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.