Vista is jsut a copy of...

Philippine Mango

Diamond Member
Oct 29, 2004
Originally posted by: wazzledoozle
Well at least Microsoft's service packs are free.

Yea seriously, I can't believe these apple fan boys actually think it's acceptable to pay for a friggen service pack. The reason this would fly in the apple world and not the Windows World is because businesses expect support and security/feature updates with their software, for apple, they're just consumers or video editors, a video editor isn't as likely to upgrade simply for the fact that there is better wifi implementation etc.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
since when is this new? a lot of sites initally called vista an os x skin for windows. it's slightly more, but as wazzledoozle said, atleast with M$, there isn't windows 10.4.7 and each upgrade mean a whole new OS. most of the changes that Mac OS X has done were revolutionary rather then evolutionary. maybe it's time for OS XI?

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Is there a video comparing Apple's server products with Microsoft's ?

Or does Jobs just go on about desktops ?

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Mac copy PC hardware.

Windows copy Mac software.

Seems like an even trade to me.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
I was accused of being an apple fanboy in another thread, but if vista is as good as osx then I will happily upgrade my dell laptop/install it on my macbook. I'm pretty skeptical for now, but not beyond reason.

The link is dead, btw.

Jun 19, 2004
Originally posted by: supafly
Does Jobs ever wear anything different?

I worked with a guy that emulated him in every way, but would never come out and say that he'd have the butt sehcs with Jobs, though he knows he would.

This guy, and Jobs, are both narcissistic cum chuggers.

Apple people are like radical Muslims, they're blinded by one singular thought process and all else falls on deaf ears.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
A) I could barely understand anything that guy said
B) APPLE DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THEIR OPERATING SYSTEM!!! How can they possibly be ripping Microsoft for copying aspects of OSX, when THE CORE OF OSX IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM APPLE DID NOT CREATE??
C) Can Apple not do advertising that shows the benifits of their products, rather than slamming their competitors?