visioneer LX200 or HP Photoshop 620? Which Digital camera to get?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well i had a HP 612. it Sucked! I had it less then 6 months before it stopped working! i ended up getting a cannon A40! i love the camera its one of the BEST 2mp cameras around.

Wheatmaster

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2002
come on guys please. this camera is only going to be used for family pictures, so i dont need anything too fancy.

BHeemsoth

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Mak0602
come on guys please. this camera is only going to be used for family pictures, so i dont need anything too fancy.

a70 or a40 can both be had cheap

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

That said, why would you want a camera that's going to take crappy photos? Just get a Canon A40 or A70. You won't be disappointed.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: NutBucket

That said, why would you want a camera that's going to take crappy photos? Just get a Canon A40 or A70. You won't be disappointed.

I'm going to get an S50 with unnderwater casing :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Aquaman

Cheers,
Aquaman

You getting the Canon one? LMK how it goes.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

Cheers,
Aquaman

I'm usually a Nikon man but I think I'll go with Canon next time :) I'll probably buy one next year when I go back to Mexico or soe other tropical diving place :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

Cheers,
Aquaman

I'm usually a Nikon man but I think I'll go with Canon next time :) I'll probably buy one next year when I go back to Mexico or soe other tropical diving place :D

Cheers,
Aquaman

No pics of you underwater:Q

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

Cheers,
Aquaman

Cheers,
Aquaman

Ok.............. Nude pics of me.......... if I end up going to mexico I can drop by anaheim & give you them in person ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000

Cheers,
Aquaman

Cheers,
Aquaman

Ok.............. Nude pics of me.......... if I end up going to mexico I can drop by anaheim & give you them in person ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

:D You make sure you drop by Anaheim!!:evil::D

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Neither and I have the perfect suggestion.

Does it HAVE to come from OM.com or is Staples ok?

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999

Cheers,
Aquaman

Cheers,
Aquaman

Cheers,
Aquaman

:D You make sure you drop by Anaheim!!:evil::D

Oh I will.......... just to see Federov ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

Wheatmaster

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Neither and I have the perfect suggestion.

Does it HAVE to come from OM.com or is Staples ok?

nope it doesn't have to come from OM.com, but there's not a Staples around my area or Fry's. Any other electronic store is fine. What's your perfect suggestion? It has to be in the $100-$150 range