Question Virtual Box full screen

memory

Oct 3, 2010
Not sure if this is best place to post this. I am running a Virtual Box with Windows 10 64bit installed. Trying to make it run full screen. I found a way to make it run in full screen sort of by running it in scaled mode. But when I do that, it becomes pretty fuzzy and unclear. I have looked through the settings and did not see any thing about changing resolution. Have tried it on 2 different monitors and same thing.Screenshot_1.png

TheELF

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2012
Go to Vbox settings, graphics and give it the full 128 Mb vram, and in graphics controller choose an svga mode.
Now make windows rescan hardware and then change windows resolution to match your monitor.

memory

Oct 3, 2010
Go to Vbox settings, graphics and give it the full 128 Mb vram, and in graphics controller choose an svga mode.
Now make windows rescan hardware and then change windows resolution to match your monitor.

It is running with 256mb vram, and is running in svga mode. When you say rescan hardware, do you mean in device manager? For whatever reason, when I try to go to display settings or any other settings, it gets so slow to the point I can't do anything in there, basically freezes or glitches out like screen going black. Not sure what happened but was not always like that. It does not do that in other areas. May need to do a reinstall.