Virginia Primary tomorrow. Also a dozen other states.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I dont think they are even going to HAVE any third parties on the list.

Fuckin binary Commonwealth laws.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Apparently I live in and near a commonwealth now. What exactly does that mean? Can I just go over to random people's houses and take some of their wealth?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Apparently I live in and near a commonwealth now. What exactly does that mean? Can I just go over to random people's houses and take some of their wealth?
Oh, you finally moved from liberal shithole DC? Congrats on your move man. Finally in a place with people more like you and you may actually be able to afford organic food now. So much for your long winded posts on how great liberal DC was. ;)

cbrunny

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2007
Oh, you finally moved from liberal shithole DC? Congrats on your move man. Finally in a place with people more like you and you may actually be able to afford organic food now. So much for your long winded posts on how great liberal DC was. ;)

man, you are on a tear today. you just hate everything!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

huh, what? no I just moved out here. Technically, I've never lived in DC

EOM

Mar 20, 2015
If for example you're going to participate in the Libertarian convention process, you CANNOT vote in a primary for the R or D's....

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If for example you're going to participate in the Libertarian convention process, you CANNOT vote in a primary for the R or D's....

Just as well. They all tick me off.

Also: 5 hours and 53 minutes!!

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Rivals slam Trump for blaming KKK stumble on earpiece

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-kkk-earpiece/index.html

:hmm:

Fail.

Former presidential candidate Mitt Romney also attacked Trump on Monday.
"A disqualifying & disgusting response by @realDonaldTrump to the KKK. His coddling of repugnant bigotry is not in the character of America," tweeted Romney, who has been actively hitting Trump for days.

It was just a technical glitch, of course.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Rivals slam Trump for blaming KKK stumble on earpiece

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/29/politics/marco-rubio-donald-trump-kkk-earpiece/index.html

:hmm:

Fail.

Former presidential candidate Mitt Romney also attacked Trump on Monday.
"A disqualifying & disgusting response by @realDonaldTrump to the KKK. His coddling of repugnant bigotry is not in the character of America," tweeted Romney, who has been actively hitting Trump for days.

It was just a technical glitch, of course.

:rolleyes:
Cool, except he disavowed DD twice in the past week. Forgot to add that little convenient nugget. Also show us where Trump says the DD and the KKK = ok. Can't find it? You can do better than this to slam someone.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Cool, except he disavowed DD twice in the past week. Forgot to add that little convenient nugget. Also show us where Trump says the DD and the KKK = ok. Can't find it? You can do better than this to slam someone.

Of course we can slam Trump on easier things like running a scam 'university' where he's now facing multiple fraud lawsuits. He is a target rich environment, after all. Haha.

That being said, he is pretty obviously lying about one or more things here. He went too far with the racism and it came back to bite him. Then he tried to lie about the earpiece to cover it up. If you're okay with him lying about these things that's on you, not the people pointing out that he's a pathological liar.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Of course we can slam Trump on easier things like running a scam 'university' where he's now facing multiple fraud lawsuits. He is a target rich environment, after all. Haha.

That being said, he is pretty obviously lying about one or more things here. He went too far with the racism and it came back to bite him. Then he tried to lie about the earpiece to cover it up. If you're okay with him lying about these things that's on you, not the people pointing out that he's a pathological liar.
I'm fine with it, because he called DD a bigot and racist over a decade ago. He dominated the news for the entire day before Super Tuesday so it's free marketing. Jon Oliver helped him as well. Looking forward to the debates if Trump can sweep all states besides Texas today.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm fine with it, because he called DD a bigot and racist over a decade ago. He dominated the news for the entire day before Super Tuesday so it's free marketing. Jon Oliver helped him as well. Looking forward to the debates if Trump can sweep all states besides Texas today.

I am not surprised you're fine with him lying to you repeatedly, haha.

I sincerely hope Trump sweeps all of those states too, so we're on the same side! There is nothing I want more from these primaries than for Trump to win the Republican nomination. You couldn't ask for a better opponent to have.

It will be amusing watching him either frantically settle all of his fraud suits if he wins the nomination or, even better, watch him be deposed or be forced to testify about his scam university.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

A Hillary supporter bashing someone else for being a pathological liar? That's rich.

Trump probably made that fumble because he was under sniper fire, eh?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
A Hillary supporter bashing someone else for being a pathological liar? That's rich.

Trump probably made that fumble because he was under sniper fire, eh?

Hillary is indeed quite the liar...but when it comes to dodging sniper fire, she at least had the city, situation, and timing (mostly) correct. (Kinda like Brian Williams--the rocket hit the first helicopter, not his. ;)

Trump's version would have been that he jumped on an IED to protect 2 dozen Navy SEALs during a visit to Afghanistan (the blast being thwarted by his giant brass balls, obv)--while he actually happened to be vacationing in St Bart at that moment.

:D