Vidieo card info 9400 GT

spazman1990

May 3, 2010
Hello i have a 9400GT and i can play mass effect 2. but im only geting 19 FPS and it's at 4 times anisotropic filtering and so i just changed it to off but im realy looking to get a video card that i don't have to spend alot of money on.
a HD radeon 4770 gets 50 FPS but is their anything better? and cheaper?

Silenus

Mar 11, 2008
The first things most here would ask you are:
What screen resolution do you play at?
What are the rest of the systems specs? CPU and Memeory especially.
What is your budget for a new video card?

Let us know that and you'll get much better suggestions!

spazman1990

May 3, 2010
q: What screen resolution do you play at?
q: What are the rest of the systems specs? CPU and Memeory
A: 1280x1024
A:. I have a dule core 2.5 on both.
A:around 100$ anything over that just seems stupid cuz of all the vid cards out their that are overpowered and underused.

thats what leads me to me wanting a HD 4770. my friend got one from my friend and he has 50 FPS in mass effect 2. thats kinda what im going for but he also is playing at a lower screen res for reasons unknown. I aksed him and he said it's a perfectly fine screen res.. im like you have a 4770! fucking use it!

spazman1990

May 3, 2010
q: What screen resolution do you play at?
q: What are the rest of the systems specs? CPU and Memeory
A: 1280x1024
A:. I have a dule core 2.5 on both.
A:around 100$ anything over that just seems stupid cuz of all the vid cards out their that are overpowered and underused.

that's what leads me to me wanting a HD 4770. my friend got one from my friend and he has 50 FPS in mass effect 2. thats kinda what im going for but he also is playing at a lower screen res for reasons unknown. I aksed him and he said it's a perfectly fine screen res.. im like you have a 4770! fucking use it!

Silenus

Mar 11, 2008
You can get some 4850's for $100 which would be better. If you can stretch just a little to about $120 you can find some 5750's which would be even better, and DX11 capable. At that resolution any of them should play ME2 well.

spazman1990

May 3, 2010
yeah thats probly what im going to get. idk i been using nvidia for a while i used to have a radon 9200 used to play tribes vengeance on it :) That was my first custom built computer:) still want to beat that game havent played it in a while was amazing tho:) so what games do you play got xfire? meaby hen i get a better vid card and a job we can play lol always nice to meet coll people

spazman1990

May 3, 2010
lol i have one of thoses motherboards in my room DFI LanParty P35 dont have a processor for it tho it's a * psnd2-sli * i dont think it's part of dsl tho but perty much what ya got lol yeah i googled it and theirs perty much not alot on it anymore. haha