VIDEO: Watch the ad yourself

DanJ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Originally posted by: NightCrawler
Watch it and then you can judge whether or not they have a right to have their say.

Yea; since the ads contain facts and quotes in context...oh that's right. They don't.

They've been discredited 1000 times over.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: DanJ
Watch it and then you can judge whether or not they have a right to have their say.

Yea; since the ads contain facts and quotes in context...oh that's right. They don't.

You didn't watch the ad, if you did then you would see that they used the speech that John Kerry gave in 1971 about vietnam in front of Congress.

You can't discredit his own words.

PELarson

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2001

You didn't watch the ad, if you did then you would see that they used the speech that John Kerry gave in 1971 about vietnam in front of Congress.

Actually they used carefully selected phrases from the report he gave to Congress on what was said at the Winter Soldier's Investigation by himself and fellow veterans.

Winter Soldier Investigation

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Did your "I like da swiftboat guys" comment REALLY need its own thread? Christ, go post in one of the other half million threads on the very same topic.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: PELarson

Actually they used carefully selected phrases from the report he gave to Congress on what was said at the Winter Soldier's Investigation by himself and fellow veterans.

Winter Soldier Investigation

Uh Huh but he did say them.

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Did your "I like da swiftboat guys" comment REALLY need its own thread? Christ, go post in one of the other half million threads on the very same topic.

1. It's not whether I like them or not it's that they have a right to buy airtime and express their opinion.

2. Nobody posted any video yet at least that I could find.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
1. It's not whether I like them or not it's that they have a right to buy airtime and express their opinion.

2. Nobody posted any video yet at least that I could find.
1.) Of course they have the right to buy airtime and express their opinion. That's a given, isn't it?

2.) This thread has a video link to the 2nd ad.

Painman

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2000
Ehh. I blame LBJ, Nixon and to some extent McNamara for the disaster that was the Vietnam war and all its suffering. There were wingnuts back then who staked their identity upon nationialism and their leader's "righteous" exploits, despite the folly and futility of those exploits, just as there are now.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Whether these guys manage to tank Kerry's run for office or not, the old adage shall apply: In a democracy, the people elect the leadership they deserve.

351Cleveland

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001

By whom? I havent heard Sentator Kerry say word one in rebuttal except to call them names. I would like to hear his account. About the only official explanation for anything was to change the Cambodia story from Christmas to January. It is of no consequence to me, but these body shots (low blows or not) are gonna take Kerry down unless he starts sparring back.

I havent seen any discredit from official sources yet. If I missed it please link for me. Thanks!

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
Kerry will never stoop to answering individual claims. O'Neill has attacked him in the same manner for 30 years. He's a Nixon stooge. Kerry will just let the Navy records and accounts of his shipmates be the fional word, as it should be. He should never answer to a group of paid thugs backed by Bushies. I didn't see Bush hold a press conference about the Air National Guard did I? Was he AWOL? Was he on drugs? Why doesn't he talk about it? LOL.

wkabel23

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2003

VIDEO: http://www.swiftvets.com

AUDIO: MP3 of the Kerry's testimony: http://www.streamload.com/jmstein77/Kerry2.mp3

PS: Whether you agree or disagree the vets have a right to buy airtime and express their opinion.

Two things: are you denying the atrocities that occured in Vietnam? Should they have been kept under wraps?

NightCrawler

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: wkabel23

VIDEO: http://www.swiftvets.com

AUDIO: MP3 of the Kerry's testimony: http://www.streamload.com/jmstein77/Kerry2.mp3

PS: Whether you agree or disagree the vets have a right to buy airtime and express their opinion.

Two things: are you denying the atrocities that occured in Vietnam? Should they have been kept under wraps?

1. Kerry did commit war crimes

OR

2. Kerry lied in order to get his mug on TV and to hype a story so he could run for senate.