*VIDEO* Time to get pissed off at stupid people, guys....

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
OMG! WTF!

I'm glad that this guys keeps the video camera in his best interest! :| What about the damn kids! What a c0ck bastard!

...oh yea, sorry if this is a repost. I havent seen it here before, but I could have missed it.

Weeeman

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2004
:(:(:(
:brokenheart: :shocked:
rose.gif

:(:(:(

Wag

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
So is this showing someone dying? If it is I think you should give a warning.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
why get mad at the camera guy? the video is only 1:47 long. who knows what happened next.

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Wag

I dont think it is....but then again we dont know for sure either way.

elbosco

Jul 17, 2004
Originally posted by: Wag

Not that anyone can tell.

Though, it does show little kids getting swept off their feet when the first wave hits.

Speaking of which, I was expecting the waves to be larger in size.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: warcrow
Originally posted by: iamme
why get mad at the camera guy? the video is only 1:47 long. who knows what happened next.

You joking, right?

i'm just saying, it's not like he was zooming in on people floating away. who knows if he didn't turn off the camera and try to save someone's life. getting pissed off seems a bit like over-reacting.

spunkz

Golden Member
Jul 16, 2003
i know plenty of people who would be out there by the beach too if that had happened here.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
btw, mother nature is friggin scary :Q

did you see that car move?? the waves didn't even look very high. imagine how strong the under currents were.

warcrow

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: spunkz
i know plenty of people who would be out there by the beach too if that had happened here.

You're missing the point. There are 3-4 kids running around and the guy is just filming. Thats fine. But after the big wave come in and sweeps everyone off their feet (did you niotice that the car was even moving?), the guy continues to just film.

I'm just saying, shoulntd someone (he's an adult, doesnt matter if its his kids or not) drop what they're doing and try to make sure the kids dont drowned? What if one of those kids got slammed into the car, tree....or what if a rock that was in the water smacked them in the head?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

did you see that car move?? the waves didn't even look very high. imagine how strong the under currents were.
mother nature is friggin scary?

BRILLIANT!

:D

rahvin

Elite Member
Oct 10, 1999
Anyone that tried to save other people likely died. The power of that tidal wave should not be underestimated. Thousands of people die every year because they don't realize just how powerful water is, water up to your knees moving that fast will knock you off your feet and drown you. Let me say it again, anyone that thought, hey that waters not deep and went out to try to save people likely died.

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

mother nature is friggin scary?

BRILLIANT!

:Q

iamme

Lifer
Jul 21, 2001
Originally posted by: warcrow
Originally posted by: spunkz

You're missing the point. There are 3-4 kids running around and the guy is just filming. Thats fine. But after the big wave come in and sweeps everyone off their feet (did you niotice that the car was even moving?), the guy continues to just film.

I'm just saying, shoulntd someone (he's an adult, doesnt matter if its his kids or not) drop what they're doing and try to make sure the kids dont drowned? What if one of those kids got slammed into the car, tree....or what if a rock that was in the water smacked them in the head?

easy to say how one should react from the comfort of your own home.

i'm not defending the guy for his inaction, but it doesn't make me angry.

chasem

Banned
Dec 17, 2001
what if he wasn't aware that the worst diaster in 40 years was moments away from happening. What if he just held on to the camcorder to record a really cool wave.

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
you do realize that is not the monster wave they were talking about, just the first set, cause the main wave came in at 500 mph.

canadageek

Dec 28, 2004
gotta remeber tho....the world doesn't look the same through a lens. when you look through that viewfinder, everything changes, not to mention the shock a person would experience if they were caught in the middle of something like that