[video] This is the Israel 'Defense' Forces

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Israelis did it already time and time again. To acknowledge Israel is to acknowledge that stealing is legal! You know what, go steal some land and declare it yours, I have no business with you Israel supporters.

So what happened in '48

the mighty Egyptian forces supported by state of the art Soviet technology could not join together with the other 15+ Arab natinos and wipe out little bitty Israel and take over that land.

Well, because the Palestinians sided with the Arabs; they also ended up on the losing end.

Israel has allowed Egypt 4 times to escape with some face; yet it is only until the last time that Egypt (government) finally learned that they are not going to remove Israel.

why should the Arabs be granted a pass on "land stealing" that they conquered and yet complain about Israel?

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
We did our own killing to take our land thank you very much. Without whining to the international media I might add
Oh I pity you. Must be too much for you to kill all these people. I'll do it for you from now on.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Who stole this land and declared it their own just because it was promised to them in a religion?! And the west blames us for being too religious! Sigh!

How far did the Arab roll into Europe?

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
So what happened in '48

the mighty Egyptian forces supported by state of the art Soviet technology could not join together with the other 15+ Arab natinos and wipe out little bitty Israel and take over that land.

Well, because the Palestinians sided with the Arabs; they also ended up on the losing end.

Israel has allowed Egypt 4 times to escape with some face; yet it is only until the last time that Egypt (government) finally learned that they are not going to remove Israel.

why should the Arabs be granted a pass on "land stealing" that they conquered and yet complain about Israel?
Keep your shallow talk for someone who doesn't know about the subject. And steal some land while you are at it.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Oh I pity you. Must be too much for you to kill all these people. I'll do it for you from now on.

I doubt it. We did ours over a period of ~350 years. You haven't been able to manage with over 2000 years. When your overwhelming numerical superiority failed you tried a sucker punch. You couldn't even win then. Muslims dumb enough to use nuclear weapons might finally make that work but that's so unoriginal and 1940s

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Why did you guys stop posting? I hope you are not planning a strike on me!

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Keep your shallow talk for someone who doesn't know about the subject. And steal some land while you are at it.

Apparently what you know on the subject is what was fed to you by the Arab media.

You can not even address the question; let alone answer it.

I have conversed Jordanians, Lebanese and Iraqis that know more about the wars and the Palestinians/Israel issue than you profess to.

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
I doubt it. We did ours over a period of ~350 years. You haven't been able to manage with over 2000 years. When your overwhelming numerical superiority failed you tried a sucker punch. You couldn't even win then. Muslims dumb enough to use nuclear weapons might finally make that work but that's so unoriginal and 1940s
At least we know now who are the real professional killers! We were so peaceful until your stealing plan came into existence.

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Apparently what you know on the subject is what was fed to you by the Arab media.

You can not even address the question; let alone answer it.

I have conversed Jordanians, Lebanese and Iraqis that know more about the wars and the Palestinians/Israel issue than you profess to.
Sorry, and who are you?

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
At least we know now who are the real professional killers! We were so peaceful until your stealing plan came into existence.

So there were no attempts and conquering land by the Arabs/Muslims.

Or just none that you are willing to admit to trying because you ended up failing.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Sorry, and who are you?

Research and find out.

A little hint; one of the few people here that have had a SAM radar painted on them by an Arab.

LemonLaw, sandEagle and a few other bleeding Palestinian supporters may be able to help.

Careful of LL; none of his ME predictions come true.
Sand Eagle has demonstrated to be a big blowhard when he posts in OT regarding law enforcement. Claims he gets picked on by LEO yet can not even put up his Dashcam to support it.

Maybe those two might not be good role models.

Go through some other Israel threads; there are others that are as passionate about land stealing as you seem to be.

Last edited:

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
you were stating that the Arabs do not go an steal land.

Is this another attempt at deflection?
Did you ever try to compare Egyptians to Gulf Arabs? Did you notice that they look different? Did the name of Egypt change before and after the Arab conquest? Do you see the difference between wiping a country off the map and killing its people then placing your people on top of it and declaring a new country, and conquests?

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006

Peaceful? No - you've been killing longer than we have. You guys just dumb and go about it the 'caveman smash' way racking up huge, unnecessary body counts. We learned lessons in a quarter of the time it takes you guys. Shit - we are so smart that we upped our own difficulty! We have to only kill enemies when there are no civilians around with remote controlled flying robots. You guys play on easy mode where you find the nearest civilian and kill them with stones or bombs strapped to your own body, sucker punch 'em or pick on the little guy and you still can't win

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Peaceful? No - you've been killing longer than we have. You guys just dumb and go about it the 'caveman smash' way racking up huge, unnecessary body counts. We learned lessons in a quarter of the time it takes you guys. Shit - we are so smart that we upped our own difficulty! We have to only kill enemies when there are no civilians around with remote controlled flying robots. You guys play on easy mode where you find the nearest civilian and kill them with stones or bombs strapped to your own body, sucker punch 'em or pick on the little guy and you still can't win
Win what? Last time I heard this was war not a football match! How many humans did you kill anyway?

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
Research and find out.

A little hint; one of the few people here that have had a SAM radar painted on them by an Arab.

LemonLaw, sandEagle and a few other bleeding Palestinian supporters may be able to help.

Careful of LL; none of his ME predictions come true.
Sand Eagle has demonstrated to be a big blowhard when he posts in OT regarding law enforcement. Claims he gets picked on by LEO yet can not even put up his Dashcam to support it.

Maybe those two might not be good role models.

Go through some other Israel threads; there are others that are as passionate about land stealing as you seem to be.

you're one to talk. you dodge the topics by trying to demonize people's character here. stay classy. :\

SAM radar? lol. i fought in WWII. stop making things up man. really, its the internet, no one cares.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Win what? Last time I heard this was war not a football match! How many humans did you kill anyway?

The holy crusade against heathen cartoonists of course!

Wait - what kind of football? The real American kind or that fake kind that everyone else plays because they can't compete with our awesomeness?

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
The holy crusade against heathen cartoonists of course!

Wait - what kind of football? The real American kind or that fake kind that everyone else plays because they can't compete with our awesomeness?
BUT but you forgot to mention your human kill streak!

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/this-is-the-israel-defense-forces.html

what a sad video. it shows a Palestinian mother being taken away by the IOF for trying to reach her homeland that was stolen by settlers. look at the crying children and the treatment by the IOF. they may very well never see their mother again. happens often, but hardly reported.

btw, this was posted by Gilad Atzmon, an Israeli Jew. I like Gilad, he's a good reporter.

You, and that video, "forgot" to mention the area was taken a LONG time ago, was then passed through the legal system, and only the NEW HOMES BUILT IN THE ILLEGAL ZONE are being removed and those who ILLEGALLY MOVED THERE are not allowed to return.

Why did you "forget" that part?

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
I watched the video. How is these any different from a US Sheriff coming to evict someone? If you resist, they will arrest you, leaving the children behind or worse calling child protective services. I spent 10 years in Israel including the IDF. When we saw people carrying PLO flags like these people were doing, we went on higher alert. I thought the IDF in the video handled it very calmly. Obviously the Arab TV station put their slanted twist on what was happening. From the video, I am sure one soldier stated the mother was needed for questioning. Oddly this wasn&#8217;t translated. It&#8217;s difficult to take a 40 second video and try and determine what is really happening, but much easier to add subtitles to give it any meaning you want.