[video] This is the Israel 'Defense' Forces

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/this-is-the-israel-defense-forces.html

what a sad video. it shows a Palestinian mother being taken away by the IOF for trying to reach her homeland that was stolen by settlers. look at the crying children and the treatment by the IOF. they may very well never see their mother again. happens often, but hardly reported.

btw, this was posted by Gilad Atzmon, an Israeli Jew. I like Gilad, he's a good reporter.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
_39421563_boy_ap245.jpg

_39421535_child_afp200.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3165279.stm

"A suicide bomber has wrecked a bus in Jerusalem, killing up to 20 people and injuring about 80 others"

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
yes, that is tragic. have you had a chance to see pictures from Operation Cast Lead?

War is hell, don't fire rockets into Israel.

Of course Israelis have done despicable things in war. As have the United States and every other country on the planet. Your thread was trying to put the Jihadis above the IDF, which obviously they are not.

Just like how innocent Israelis die when they bomb a bus or fire rockets, innocent Palestinians die when Israel is attacked.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004

Of course Israelis have done despicable things in war. As have the United States and every other country on the planet. Your thread was trying to put the Jihadis above the IDF, which obviously they are not.

Just like how innocent Israelis die when they bomb a bus or fire rockets, innocent Palestinians die when Israel is attacked.

Damn easy to say when its not your house or family.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007

why not focus on the content of this thread, instead of taking it off track? you have something on your mind? go create another thread. this tactics really are getting old.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
why not focus on the content of this thread, instead of taking it off track? you have something on your mind? go create another thread. this tactics really are getting old.

You think you get to post an inflammatory thread and not have it questioned and put into reality?

If you want an echo-chamber, this is not the forum.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
You think you get to post an inflammatory thread and not have it questioned and put into reality?

If you want an echo-chamber, this is not the forum.
"Reality"? You, like too many insufferably vocal and prejudicially dimwitted xenophobic supremacists on this forum are too quick to deflect from the direct content at hand in order to divert with the racist and defamatory line that Arabs/Muslims/Palestians are all terrorists Jihadists ("Your thread was trying to put the Jihadis above the IDF") out to attack and destroy all that you hold dear.

This thread concerns Israeli occupation of territory beyonds its borders, expulsion of the domestic and legal land holders, and extra-judicial arrests and detainments of those who dare present protest.

You bloody ignorant and hate filled bigots throughout the globe are far too responsible for the discord in this world. This denigrating strife suites the nefarious likes from illegal Israeli colonisation/expulsion and expansion (topic of this thread) through to certain political entities' goals in multiple states from the Middle East to the USA to apply fear and anger to rally a base for greater domestic political power.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
Gee, I watched the video very carefully and I saw no evidence that the Palestinian mother or her children were firing rockets into Israel.

But still in defense of the IDF, they did not use excess violent force. In our Bull Conners Jim Crow South, a similar black family would have all been beaten to a bloody pulp.

But still in any racial conflict, its always the official police mantra, that the oppressed minority is inferior and hence deserves no human rights. If any one of them is violent they are all equally guilty.

That story is always the same, throught human history and can be found in all nations

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
An enemy that hides in the civilian populace endangers that populace. That civilian populace should eject them if they don't want to suffer the consequences of war. Not a single fuck was given.

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
An enemy that hides in the civilian populace endangers that populace. That civilian populace should eject them if they don't want to suffer the consequences of war. Not a single fuck was given.
You take my land because of some promise and make it yours then when I try to defend it you actually sweep my whole populace off it or just kill us all? Inhumanity at its best!

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
If I was an Israeli i would want every arab dead. What Israel wants is to be surrounded by peaceful democracies. Time to take off the kid gloves.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
You take my land because of some promise and make it yours then when I try to defend it you actually sweep my whole populace off it or just kill us all? Inhumanity at its best!

Totally agree. The Arab's treatment towards the Jews is inhumane. I mean seriously, trying to steal all of Israel's land in 1948 and push them all into the Mediterranean? Pretty harsh considering half of the Jews were fresh off the boat from Auschwitz.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000

Funny that the Palestinians tried to do the same to Israel.

Now they are complaining about the consequences of their actions and bad judgement.

Maybe if they were not so greedy; they would not be in this situation.
And where were their attempts for statehood previously; stopped by the Arabs; do agree to a Palestinian state would be to acknowledge Israel. No, can not have that. Ego is more important than peace and welfare of the downtrodden Palestinians.

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Totally agree. The Arab's treatment towards the Jews is inhumane. I mean seriously, trying to steal all of Israel's land in 1948 and push them all into the Mediterranean? Pretty harsh considering half of the Jews were fresh off the boat from Auschwitz.
And where is your promised land? Point it out to me so I can go kill everyone on it and hand it to you.

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Funny that the Palestinians tried to do the same to Israel.

Now they are complaining about the consequences of their actions and bad judgement.

Maybe if they were not so greedy; they would not be in this situation.
And where were their attempts for statehood previously; stopped by the Arabs; do agree to a Palestinian state would be to acknowledge Israel. No, can not have that. Ego is more important than peace and welfare of the downtrodden Palestinians.
Israelis did it already time and time again. To acknowledge Israel is to acknowledge that stealing is legal! You know what, go steal some land and declare it yours, I have no business with you Israel supporters.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
And where is your promised land? Point it out to me so I can go kill everyone on it and hand it to you.

The Jews, unlike the Arabs, are not inhumane monsters. We are perfectly willing to live side by side in peace and equality with Arabs. You seem to be forgetting who started and is continuing the violence. (Hint - it's the Arabs.)

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Israelis did it already time and time again. To acknowledge Israel is to acknowledge that stealing is legal! You know what, go steal some land and declare it yours, I have no business with you Israel supporters.

Who started the war in 1948?

Who started the war in 1967?

Who rejected the Oslo Accords and instead started the Intifada in 1993?

Alaa

Apr 26, 2005
Who stole this land and declared it their own just because it was promised to them in a religion?! And the west blames us for being too religious! Sigh!

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Who stole this land and declared it their own just because it was promised to them in a religion?! And the west blames us for being too religious! Sigh!

Um...the Arabs did. Multiple times throughout history, starting with Nebuchadnezzar II.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006

My history is a bit rusty but I believe:
Egypt, Greece, Rome, the Caliphates, a whole bunch of people during the crusades, the Ottoman empire. It's not a short list

Just out of curiosity - why the disdain for the Jews and not the UN that gave them that land?

We did our own killing to take our land thank you very much. Without whining to the international media I might add

Last edited: