Video: Taking a train in Mumbai

grohl

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2004
Text

Questions: how many die from doing this?

How do you get off if you are INSIDE the train car?

What do think it smells like in there?

hx009

Nov 26, 1999
Originally posted by: grohl
Text

I just find it amusing that they have a wheelchair/handicapped symbol by the one door. As if a person in a wheelchair could get on. Maybe they could hitch it to the back car? ;)

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
They sure are primitive over there. I've seen other videos of them crossing the street and jumping off trains. I guess something needs to keep their population under control.

sniperruff

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by: hx009
Originally posted by: grohl
Text

I just find it amusing that they have a wheelchair/handicapped symbol by the one door. As if a person in a wheelchair could get on. Maybe they could hitch it to the back car? ;)

yeah my thoughts exactly!

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Originally posted by: 91TTZ
They sure are primitive over there. I've seen other videos of them crossing the street and jumping off trains. I guess something needs to keep their population under control.
again you show that you are a racist.

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
They?re not utilising the train?s full capacity ? There should be people hitching a lift on the roof of the train as well.

hx009

Nov 26, 1999
Originally posted by: z0mb13
looks like they have a dedicated train for women

Yup, and not one woman hanging out of that car. Only the guys were doing it.

tmc

Golden Member
Aug 14, 2001
i am indian, yes, population is a big problem. we need to do something like china - i am told by my chinese friend that they have strict measures for pop control.

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
Originally posted by: tmc
i am indian, yes, population is a big problem. we need to do something like china - i am told by my chinese friend that they have strict measures for pop control.

1 child per family IIRC.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004

Yeah they drown baby girls.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: alien42

Cry much?

On ATOT, nobody can say anything that's politically incorrect without being called racist or Hitler. I guess that's what you get when you're dealing with highly opinionated adolescents.

Oh, and shut up- I really don't care about your limp-wristed sobbing.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: Atheus
Originally posted by: Triumph
That isn't racist.

91TTZ's comment? Yea it was. Or at least xenophobic and bigoted.

My friend went to India a few years ago and said that the people live like rats. He was disgusted by them. Is he racist and bigoted? I'd like to hear this one.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

Cry much?

On ATOT, nobody can say anything that's politically incorrect without being called racist or Hitler. I guess that's what you get when you're dealing with highly opinionated adolescents.

you are so clever, insinuating that i am gay.

you have proven yourself to be a racist repeatedly on this forum. you are ignorant and that is a fact.

btw, i would be the first to make a joke about how bad that subway station smells, so keep the politically incorrect speech to yourself.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Cry much?

you have proven yourself to be a racist repeatedly on this forum. you are ignorant and that is a fact.
he is only suggesting a real solution to the problem. there are too many people for the infrastructure. either improve the infrastructure, or stop breeding.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005

Please provide examples of where I have "proven" myself to be a racism on this forum. Not caring about "PC" is far different than being racist.

I'm waiting for you to provide proof.

Apr 17, 2005

except india cannot force people to do something like china can.

That isn't racist.

My friend went to India a few years ago and said that the people live like rats. He was disgusted by them. Is he racist and bigoted? I'd like to hear this one.

yeah, the poor people should commit suicide.

Originally posted by: Pepsi90919

Cry much?

he is only suggesting a real solution to the problem. there are too many people for the infrastructure. either improve the infrastructure, or stop breeding.

its hard to improve infrastructure when there is such a huge population, not enough money, and high corruption. It is improving rapidly though. And there is a drop in birth rates across the country but there are still many uneducated people who believe that more kids = more hands to work.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
That isn't racist.

People live "like rats" all over the world, including the US.

My wife is Indian and we own a home in India, and I can assure you it's nothing like a rat lives. There are huge slums, but there are also cities larger than NYC living in a much smaller area. It's a different culture.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

Please provide examples of where I have "proven" myself to be a racism on this forum. Not caring about "PC" is far different than being racist.

just searching for 'racist' with you as the author provides plenty of examples. you are nothing but white trash.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005

just searching for 'racist' with you as the author provides plenty of examples. you are nothing but white trash.

That's weird... you're talking, but you're not saying anything.

You still haven't provided any examples at all. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Before you brand someone a racist, you should be prepared to back up those claims.