[VIDEO] [POLL] WOW! Talk About an Over-Dramatic Overreaction!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Now who in the hell is the person who voted her reaction was justified?

Unheard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2003
Originally posted by: happybelly
How pathetic. That looked liked a playful tap you would give a friend.

The person faking injury should get some type of punishment IMO.

I'm thinking 2 minutes for diving.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
i did not read the story... just watched the video.

it was hilarious.

that woman who screamed and rolled on the floor... holy cow. she needs to be smacked for real.

i smell a lawsuit.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused
A website with her info from a past election.

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/06/06/ca/la/vote/schaefer_j/

LOL, her email address is there too.

:D
"Health care must be made available to everyone. A univeral health insurance program is desperately needed."
Oh, the irony.

"Real campaign finance reform is needed before we can expect to reduce the influence of corporate money on our elections and government."
Good idea. They should also do something about idiocy of the officials that try to get into office.

I wonder how much time was wasted on this pathetic little fiasco?

Watched it again. Hilarious. They have better quality acting on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Jeff7
Originally posted by: Amused
A website with her info from a past election.

http://www.smartvoter.org/2006/06/06/ca/la/vote/schaefer_j/

LOL, her email address is there too.

:D
"Health care must be made available to everyone. A univeral health insurance program is desperately needed."
Oh, the irony.

"Real campaign finance reform is needed before we can expect to reduce the influence of corporate money on our elections and government."
Good idea. They should also do something about idiocy of the officials that try to get into office.

I wonder how much time was wasted on this pathetic little fiasco?

Watched it again. Hilarious. They have better quality acting on Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Someone should e-mail her and ask her if her freely available health care covers the cost of the ER and ambulance ride if a person is smacked with a folder.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: ShotgunSteven

Someone should e-mail her and ask her if her freely available health care covers the cost of the ER and ambulance ride if a person is smacked with a folder.

Do it!