video of cow getting slaughtered *VERY GRUESOME*

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
yucky... what can you do though - seriously? If we could grow meat in a lab, I'm sure we would.

On the topic of this, don't you think the people that have to do stuff like that would get all F'd up in the head eventually??? Man....

jjyiz28

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2003
what i don't understand is why dont they just chop off their head really fast??
i remember watching "faces of death", forgot which part, but they were showing a slaughterhouse, and they had a cow all chained up and then this large blade ran up his throat. decapitation in 1 second.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
I guess it did graduate from Bovine University!

Lisa: They can't seriously expect us to swallow that tripe.

Skinner: And now, as a free gift from the meat industry, please help yourselves to this mouthwatering tripe!

( kids stuff their faces with intestines )

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Walleye
i want a burger. anyone else want a burger?

lmao. good one :D

pray.... they hung a cow from the cieling and it was flailing away. then they stabbed it real quick in the gullet and a TORRENT of blood came rushing out. at that point the cow started twitching and shiznot..... quite gruesome.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: BillGates
yucky... what can you do though - seriously? If we could grow meat in a lab, I'm sure we would.

On the topic of this, don't you think the people that have to do stuff like that would get all F'd up in the head eventually??? Man....

I know a guy who had a friend whose job it was to put a ball peen hammer into pig skulls on a slaughterhouse line. The pigs were already dead, but some of them manage to survive the initial um, "procedure". The hammer finishes them off. He said the dude was totally fvcked up.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
oh god....i can't believe i just watched that. I can't sleep now.

Damn that was perhaps one of the nastiest things I've ever seen. Ugh.

I hope to God that those cows are already dead before they're cut up like that, but from the way the cow is jerking as its blood and guts are spilling out onto the floor tells me he isn't.

...yes i will still have a burger tomorrow.

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: HonkeyDonk
oh god....i can't believe i just watched that. I can't sleep now. Damn that was perhaps one of the nastiest things I've ever seen. Ugh. I hope to God that those cows are already dead before they're cut up like that, but from the way the cow is jerking as its blood and guts are spilling out onto the floor tells me he isn't. ...yes i will still have a burger tomorrow.

mmmmmmm........ burger..........