Video: McCain Lies Again At Town Hall Meeting

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Text

What was a surprise to me was that two veterans groups - Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans, and Disabled American Veterans - actually gave Obama much higher marks regarding his Senate voting record for veterans. The guest speaker (an Iraq war veteran) was right...people automatically assume McCain has a better voting record for veterans, but if they actually dig down and do the research, they'll realize Obama is their man.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: Skitzer
I have to agree, for all his flag waving and thrusting his war record and service to our nation in our faces, his voting record as far as our military has been abysmal.
Here's another one for ya ...... This guy scares the crap out of me

For McCain, just being a veteran is enough. As far as he is concern, every vetern should dump their crippled wives and marry a pill-popper beer magnate like him and everything will be alright.

McCane: Let them eat cake.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: loki8481
Obama has a record beyond one trumped up bill?

Perhaps you didn't read the OP since that question was already answered:

What was a surprise to me was that two veterans groups - Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans, and Disabled American Veterans - actually gave Obama much higher marks regarding his Senate voting record for veterans.

Or you can look here for a comparison.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: loki8481

Obama has a record beyond one trumped up bill?

Unlike McShame, he voted for the bill to extend educational benefits to current vets. I have to wonder why the Traitor In Chief thanked McCain for supporting the very bill he voted against.