• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Video: Iraq Veteran Testifies About War Atrocities

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,521
0
76
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Video

Let his words speak for him. Note how he mentions that troop behavior when media was present changed drastically. Note how his commanders had no regard for whether a life taken was justified, instead rewarding any kill with commendation. These soldiers have one goal; not to win hearts and minds, but to stay alive. And an entire generation of innocent Iraqi civilians are paying the price, with the blood on our hands.
You, that sorry excuse for a "marine" in the video, and everyone in this thread who buys into this video, are a waste of fucking oxygen.

Normally, this is where I'd tell all of you to go fuck yourselves and die; but, since I don't want to break the forum rules, I won't do that... :cool:

Originally posted by: ultra laser
The military is voluntary. That means that everyone in Iraq right now is over there because they want to be, that they chose a job that entails killing people over every other occupation. For years to come, many innocent Iraqis will suffer at the hands of cruel and sadistic American soldiers.
come on tough guy, you're one small step away from calling us baby killers and spitting on us at the airports... come on... you can do it... tell us how you really feel!

jerk.
 

ultra laser

Banned
Jul 2, 2007
513
0
0
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Video

Let his words speak for him. Note how he mentions that troop behavior when media was present changed drastically. Note how his commanders had no regard for whether a life taken was justified, instead rewarding any kill with commendation. These soldiers have one goal; not to win hearts and minds, but to stay alive. And an entire generation of innocent Iraqi civilians are paying the price, with the blood on our hands.
You, that sorry excuse for a "marine" in the video, and everyone in this thread who buys into this video, are a waste of fucking oxygen.

Normally, this is where I'd tell all of you to go fuck yourselves and die; but, since I don't want to break the forum rules, I won't do that... :cool:

Originally posted by: ultra laser
The military is voluntary. That means that everyone in Iraq right now is over there because they want to be, that they chose a job that entails killing people over every other occupation. For years to come, many innocent Iraqis will suffer at the hands of cruel and sadistic American soldiers.
come on tough guy, you're one small step away from calling us baby killers and spitting on us at the airports... come on... you can do it... tell us how you really feel!

jerk.
Surely you're not denying the atrocities committed against Iraqi civilians?
 

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
42,591
5
0
Originally posted by: ultra laser
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Video

Let his words speak for him. Note how he mentions that troop behavior when media was present changed drastically. Note how his commanders had no regard for whether a life taken was justified, instead rewarding any kill with commendation. These soldiers have one goal; not to win hearts and minds, but to stay alive. And an entire generation of innocent Iraqi civilians are paying the price, with the blood on our hands.
You, that sorry excuse for a "marine" in the video, and everyone in this thread who buys into this video, are a waste of fucking oxygen.

Normally, this is where I'd tell all of you to go fuck yourselves and die; but, since I don't want to break the forum rules, I won't do that... :cool:

Originally posted by: ultra laser
The military is voluntary. That means that everyone in Iraq right now is over there because they want to be, that they chose a job that entails killing people over every other occupation. For years to come, many innocent Iraqis will suffer at the hands of cruel and sadistic American soldiers.
come on tough guy, you're one small step away from calling us baby killers and spitting on us at the airports... come on... you can do it... tell us how you really feel!

jerk.
Surely you're not denying the atrocities committed against Iraqi civilians?
Regretful, but why ignore the worse atrocities - Iraqi against Iraqi.
The number of deaths/injuries and the amount of destruction due to that condition is magnitudes worse that some incidents by a few bad apples within the US military

 

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,521
0
76
Originally posted by: ultra laser
Originally posted by: palehorse74
Originally posted by: jpeyton
Video

Let his words speak for him. Note how he mentions that troop behavior when media was present changed drastically. Note how his commanders had no regard for whether a life taken was justified, instead rewarding any kill with commendation. These soldiers have one goal; not to win hearts and minds, but to stay alive. And an entire generation of innocent Iraqi civilians are paying the price, with the blood on our hands.
You, that sorry excuse for a "marine" in the video, and everyone in this thread who buys into this video, are a waste of fucking oxygen.

Normally, this is where I'd tell all of you to go fuck yourselves and die; but, since I don't want to break the forum rules, I won't do that... :cool:

Originally posted by: ultra laser
The military is voluntary. That means that everyone in Iraq right now is over there because they want to be, that they chose a job that entails killing people over every other occupation. For years to come, many innocent Iraqis will suffer at the hands of cruel and sadistic American soldiers.
come on tough guy, you're one small step away from calling us baby killers and spitting on us at the airports... come on... you can do it... tell us how you really feel!

jerk.
Surely you're not denying the atrocities committed against Iraqi civilians?
I acknowledge that there have been a very small number of criminal incidents committed by a very small number of bad U.S. troops -- criminals. Most, if not all, have been prosecuted accordingly.

However, the video linked in the OP is 100% propagandist bullshit, and anyone who buys into it is a complete fucking idiot.

does that shoe fit?
 

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
6,082
188
106
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Isn't that Marine admitting he committed murder? If so couldn't he be tried for it?
yes... just like the majority of the rest of them. Also, going should be his CO, and all the way up to the generals and Commander and Chief should all be tired for murder....


It's a bunch of BS. This should never ever happen.... No body deserves this.
 

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,521
0
76
Originally posted by: ericlp
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Isn't that Marine admitting he committed murder? If so couldn't he be tried for it?
yes... just like the majority of the rest of them. Also, going should be his CO, and all the way up to the generals and Commander and Chief should all be tired for murder....

This video is a bunch of BS. This should never ever happen.... No body deserves this.
fixed.

btw, you're fucking retarded.
 

JohnnyGage

Senior member
Feb 18, 2008
699
0
71
Wait a second, didn't the military just come out and apologize for a soldier using the koran as target practice. Did the not remove a soldier from duty for distributing coins with John 3:16 on them?

Yet this asshole is allowed to come up there and say he killed an unarmed civilian(with seven witnesses) and nothing was done about it and that he was congratulated by his CO. The whole video stinks from lack of credibility. I can't believe a word from this dudes mouth or anything from the linked site for that matter. Next time use an actual news source.
 

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
2,933
0
71
When I see this latest "baby killer" proved a fake...like the others that many on AT forums have bought into, I figure that i can start selling prime real estate next to Disney World for a serious profit, since you all buy into this crap so easily!

Get real! Most of the "eyewitnesses" or "perpetrators" either never were in the military, or never left the wire. In my time in Iraq, I heard ssome wild stories, and participated in some hair raising incidents, but not ONE of the soldiers i met with would hesitate to report a suspicious incident.

Let's see...failure to report is a certain career ender and likely jail time. As far as I know, Ft leavenworth has only hard labor prison in the United States; it's no cakewalk for soldiers sent there for whatever reason. I don't buy ANY of these idiots so far, and ALL of the ones claiming to have had knowledge were quiet until turned in or investigated.

So the pattern goes like this. ALL the ones convicted so far were quiet about their deeds to outsiders, while so far...all of the ones NOT in the military or NEVER left the wire (liars we can call them) were voiciferous abou their claims to everyone ESPECIALLY on the internet and news.

What's next? Do you all buy into the photos of the "Alien" voyeur peeking into a guys window as well. After all! He's on the news too!
 

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
20,874
826
126
Seeing how all these atrocities were made by CHOICE, it's my feeling if this was a just war (whatever THAT is) these things wouldnt happen. Like WWII. A just war and shit like this rarely happened.
 

colonel

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001
1,776
18
81
What can you expect for a GOP war, I sorry for the marine, they used him?

 

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
11,521
0
76
Originally posted by: jpeyton
If you told me a few months ago that soldiers were throwing puppies over cliffs, I would have said you're crazy.
The video in the OP is entirely bullshit. You even know that, but continue to sell it as "the truth" just to push your agenda.

That's makes you more than an idiot -- you're sick too -- and those of you who continue to buy into his nonsense are no better than he is.

bah...
 

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
20,874
826
126
Originally posted by: colonel
What can you expect for a GOP war, I sorry for the marine, they used him?
/nod

If a Democrat starts a war, its worth dying for, and renegades like this are un heard of. Thanks for speaking the truth!
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY