Video Games Live on Twitch

Mr. Pedantic

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2010
http://www.twitch.tv/twitch/new

Didn't search, so don't know if it's a repost or not, but I thought people might be interested.

They're starting with interviews from composers of video game music and producers etc. involved with the recording and the concerts, the actual Video Games Live concert starts in around 2 hours I believe.

Video Games Live Schedule
6:00pm: Gerard Marino, Composer God of War [guest musician]

6:10pm: Tim Larkin, Composer Dota 2 (Valve) [guest conductor]

6:20pm: Austin Wintory, Grammy nominated Composer of Journey [guest conductor]

6:30pm: Emmanuel Fratianni, Video Game/Film/TV Composer & Principle Conductor of Video Games Live

6:40pm: Jillian Aversa: Vocalist (Halo, God of War, Civilization, Soul Calibur) [vocal soloist]

6:50pm: Clint Bajakian & Peter McConnell, original LucasArts composers [guest musicians]

7:00pm: Eimear Noone, Conductor of Diablo III and Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses [guest conductor]

7:10pm: Russell Brower, Audio Director, Composer - Blizzard Entertainment [guest conductor]

7:20pm: Brian Tyler, Film Composer & Composer of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag [guest conductor]

7:30pm: Marty O'Donnell & Mike Salvatori, Halo & Destiny [guest conductors]

7:40pm: David Hayter, Voice of the original Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 - 4

7:50pm: Costume Contest

8:00pm - 9:00pm: Video Games Live - Act I

9:00 - 9:15pm: Tommy Tallarico, Video Game Composer & Creator/Producer/Host of Video Games Live

9:20pm - 10:30pm: Video Games Live - Act II

EDIT: just started now

Last edited: