[video] aerial view of Israel's destruction of a Gazan city

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Phynaz

Lifer
Mar 13, 2006
Very disappointed. Outside of the couple of blocks in the center Israel didn't do a very thorough job. They'll have to try harder next time.

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Ask why that wall had to be built?

And what needs to be done to have it removed?

<leftard> For the heck of it. And more rocket attacks, suicide bombers, and other great demonstrations of peacefulness."</leftard>

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
the wall was built because the people running the government in Israel are cut from the same cloth as those that ran nazi Germany.....

they just moved lol..... Gaza is basically New Wharsaw.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
So tell me why the Palestinians own Arab brothers and sisters want nothing to do with them??
Populations already have their home.

Your viewpoint appears to be an argument for pro-expansionist Zionism and of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians to another state's territory.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Populations already have their home.<-- BS, they could help if they cared.......they care about as much as Hamas does about the Palestinians.....ZERO!!
Your viewpoint appears ( only in your infantile mind) to be an argument for pro-expansionist Zionism and of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians to another state's territory.
You really want to go there again?
My view point is that no other Arab country wants to help the Palestinians! Why is that?

How in the hell douche nozzle could you infer anything about ethnic cleansing from that statement!! You need to crawl back under that rock where you came from!!

Your the one who believes that Israel should do nothing and allow her neighbors to destroy her......you really want to start this again????

There is no way you can infer crapola about ethnic cleansing...simple question...

Why is it that anytime somebody supports Israel and opposes Hamas...you throw the ethnic cleansing card out there.........

Why does the Palestinians fellow Arab brothers and sisters refuse to offer help in any way??

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Looks incomplete to me; need to go back and finish the job

Not acceptable. :(

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Your the one who believes that Israel should do nothing and allow her neighbors to destroy her.....
Fuck you, you lying bloody troll.

You're present, not to adequately discuss, but to lie through your insulting bloody teeth and to provocatively initiate aggravating flame wars. You are present to stir up shit.

This is the cesspool that is the P&N where name calling is permitted. Though I won't venture beyond my statements. Yet you seem to take glee upon regular and direct violation of the posted guidelines with trolling and the repeated posting of misinformation and falsehoods:

• Labelling you a liar is not libellous nor unfair, as nowhere have I ever presented anything that could ever be interpreted for the calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. You know this, but will lie to stir shit up.
  • As you keep rehashing such provocative falsehoods for no reason other than to stir shit up, classifying you as a troll is most certainly applicable and a directly accurate assessment for your consistent misbehaviour upon this topic.
My previous post was a fair rebuttal to your ethnic/racial misdirection of Israeli Zionist responsibility for their aggressive actions upon Palestinians who are within their own home and occupied territory, and moving it upon the neighbouring and foreign states of Egypt and Jordan to take misdirected responsibility for their perceived brethren.

Why does the Palestinians fellow Arab brothers and sisters refuse to offer help in any way??
Nothing? Off the top of my head, to rebuff JEDIYoda, you lying shill [1] [2]:

Most Palestine refugees in Jordan, but not all, have full citizenship. There are ten recognized Palestine refugee camps throughout the country, which accommodate nearly 370,000 Palestine refugees, or 18 per cent of the country total. Jordan hosts the largest number of Palestine refugees of all of the UNWRA fields.

Some 450,000 refugees are registered with UNRWA in Lebanon, with many living in the country&#8217;s 12 refugee camps.
Palestine refugees represent an estimated ten per cent of the population of Lebanon.
How many more refugees do you figure such states ought to take in, all such Palestinians who have already fled from lands of Israeli desire?

From the Israeli power perspective and yours, the problem for Israel is the Palestinian problem. Via supremacist bigotry, the mere presence of this group generally identified as a non-rehabilitational entity that are engrained for perpetual violent aggression against Israelis (supported by your above quote to rallying against any who are shit-canned in the mold for those who desire the destruction of Israel), while also the physical obstacle to the territorial growth of a Greater Israel.

A final solution is the genocide of such Palestinians with their social and community displacement into the desert of Israel's neighbours. That (and of even more graphical extremes...) is a written dream among many here and with fortunately irony from within Israel itself. However such a solution may resolve Israel's needs, that is impractical. Such a model pogrom has been attempted at a quicker pace by other states in history.

Rather, we have the perpetual status-quo as practiced by the continuing government of Israel to maintain regular hostilities against varying Palestinian groups (from peaceful demonstrators to the criminal extremes of militant wings in Hamas and Islamic Jihad), all to maintain evidential and equalised fear of the generalise Palestinian bogeyman. The IDF employs forced and detached separation of Israelis from Palestinians to help further the propaganda message against the entity that, since only from the turn of this century, has become fully detached from regular Israeli society. Neighbours, workmates, and friends are no longer, so much the better to demonise a now unknown. This is all for the strategic cause and cover to illegally expand the state of Israel into external and foreign territory, already native and inhabited by the Palestinian Problem.

The Palestinians are even denied their identity and simply described as just more Arabs, with their practiced nationalism and ethnicity derided as a fabricated myth to simply attack the structure of Israel. Such bigoted propaganda thereby enables the redirected of responsibility for these outsiders towards neighbouring Arab states rather than them remaining impeding and threatening burden to the purity of Zionist Israel, who's just minding its own business.

What I have just stated is all accurate and practiced.

......you really want to start this again????
I initiated nothing. Regretfully, in this post I did begin again with a response of the anger that you trolled for. Your first quote in this post is a concise example of you restarting your long history of a troll-out for heated responses by myself and others against your intentionally misrepresenting trolling and lying.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Further, JEDIYoda, supporting my previous post for the true Israeli supremacist and ethnic cleaning goals of lebensraum, here is what the smokescreen of the latest misdirecting war into Gaza criminally enabled:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29008045

Israel has announced plans to expropriate 4 sq km of Palestinian land in the occupied West Bank.

The decision to appropriate land south of Bethlehem is believed to be the largest seizure by Israel in 30 years.

The military-run local administration said it was a response to the kidnapping and killing of three Jewish teenagers in the area in June.

The decision was announced on Sunday by the Israeli army department charged with administering civil affairs in the West Bank.
Local Israeli settlements said they hoped to build on the land, which Palestinian officials said included many olive groves.
What do you have to say about this latest but increasingly regular Israeli crime of instigating aggression, JEDIYoda?

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I initiated nothing. Regretfully, in this post I did begin again with a response of the anger that you trolled for. Your first quote in this post is a concise example of you restarting your long history of a troll-out for heated responses by myself and others against your intentionally misrepresenting trolling and lying.
Yes..what you initiated was that you are calling for the genocide of all Jews.....by stating that Israel should not defend herself......lets go for it...I am game are you??

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
What do you have to say about this latest but increasingly regular Israeli crime of instigating aggression, JEDIYoda?
Quite honestly ....they need to tone things down......but with that said.....

Yet what do you have to say about your precious Palestinians ...

So tell me why the Palestinians own Arab brothers and sisters want nothing to do with them??

and don`t bring up your idiot douchy bloviations about genocide.....

In fact what do you have to say about Hamas misdirecting all humanitarian aid during the cease fires and giving the Palestinian`s none of it.....

Why does Hamas hate the Palestinians??

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Yeds..what you initiated was that you are calling for the genocide of all Jews .....by stating that Israel should not defend herself......lets go for it...I am game are you??
Fuck you.

Lying fuck'n troll.

I brought more depth into this discussion with my previous posts, directly challenging your points with citations.

You ignore such challenges to obfuscate.

True to your trolling, lying, misrepresenting, and thread derailing character, you intentionally resume your provacations. Hell, just stop beating around the bush and come out in the public open to the forum that you are intentionally present to disrupt and stir shit up.

Last edited:

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Fuck you.

Lying fuck'n troll.

I brought more depth into this discussion with my previous posts, directly challenging your points with citations.

True to your trolling, lying, misrepresenting, and thread derailing character, you intentionally resume your provacations. Hell, just stop beating around the bush and come out in the public open to the forum that you are intentionally present to disrupt and stir shit up.
You need to chill...you restarted this.....and I quote --
Populations already have their home.

Your viewpoint appears to be an argument for pro-expansionist Zionism and of ethnic cleansing of Palestinians to another state's territory.
You can deny that you restarted this all you want but there is proof....now chill......

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Fuck you.

Lying fuck'n troll.

troll, troll, troll your boat gently down the stream.....hahha ,hoho, I`m an Israeli submarine...

Oct 30, 2004
oh dear, i hope no one got hurt. :(

...The moral to this story is:

Don't fire rockets at an enemy that can crush you.

Don't build kidnap/murder tunnels against an enemy that can crush you.

When a superior civilization presents the opportunity to improve your standard of living if you sincerely join them in peace, jump on that opportunity. If the Palestinians had done this back in the 1940's they wouldn't be having this problem today.

Oct 30, 2004
I told you, i m not religious and when i say not religious i mean from any religion but keep on forging lies if it helps you believing on your worthless and hollow argumentations, i guess that you WANT people to be religion motivated as it allow you to score what you see as points but it s auto suggestion at best and poor rethoric at worse.

Are you saying that you're an atheist? All this time I had assumed you were a Muslim.

I'm in the atheist camp with Zorkist, too, though I'm a "fallen Objectivist" whereas I thin Zorkist still believes in the politics of that philosophy.

Oct 30, 2004
the wall was built because the people running the government in Israel are cut from the same cloth as those that ran nazi Germany.....

they just moved lol..... Gaza is basically New Wharsaw.

You're missing something. See if you can figure it out.

OK, I'll help you. The Jews of Europe never attacked the German people. They never threatened genocide against the German people. Aside from offering scientific advancement, they did not negatively affect the German people.

In contrast, the Palestinians and the Arab world attempted genocide against the Jews and the wall is needed to prevent terrorist bombing attacks.

Was that so hard to grasp?

Oct 30, 2004
Further, JEDIYoda, supporting my previous post for the true Israeli supremacist and ethnic cleaning goals of lebensraum, here is what the smokescreen of the latest misdirecting war into Gaza criminally enabled?

You make it sound like Palestinians and Arabs don't have their own aspirations of ethnic cleansing. What do you think those wars against the Jews in the Forties and Sixties were all about?

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Didn't Israel once own that land and gave it to the Palestinians?

Own how? You mean when they occupied it in 1967? Or are you talking about Judea and Samaria (or maybe the kingdoms of Judah and Israel), which haven't been things in a very long time?