VICE CITY IS IN MY HANDS!

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Spooner
when's the PC version slated to come out?
You'll be lucky if it comes out on PC at all. Sony likes it being on the ps2...it's a system seller.

I can't believe you took the time to take a picture of it, upload it, and post here about it. Didn't you hear there's a KATANA in the game? And quite possibly a MINIGUN!

Pr0Hawk

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
lol, i took the picture while it was loading. Takes longer to load!

Cool things so far:

Scooters own!
Tuck and rolling is fun!
YOU CAN BUY HOUSES TO LIVE IN
you can bash the car with a hammer or any tool

more to come, must play!!!!!

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
Originally posted by: Pr0Hawk
lol, i took the picture while it was loading. Takes longer to load!

Cool things so far:

Scooters own!
Tuck and rolling is fun!
YOU CAN BUY HOUSES TO LIVE IN
you can bash the car with a hammer or any tool

more to come, must play!!!!!

Oh man, tomorrow is going to be the longest day at work EVER.

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Ahhhhh!!!!!!! Comes out tomorrow?

I have a raincheck from Target that gives me 66% off of any PS2 game!
Gonna have to go pick this up!!!!!! :D

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
:|

There are too many great games coming out now! I shouldn't have wasted my damn money on NFS:HP2.

Pr0Hawk

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Pre-ordered it from EBX. They were suppose to have it 7 pm today but i called at 3 and they were like "YEAH WE HAVE IT COME NOW *click*. So i just ran over there and got my copy :D

Kevin

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Pr0Hawk
Pre-ordered it from EBX. They were suppose to have it 7 pm today but i called at 3 and they were like "YEAH WE HAVE IT COME NOW *click*. So i just ran over there and got my copy :D

Lucky, I just called Babbages and they wont get them in till tomorrow supposedly. I'm going tomorow morning at 8:30 since they will be opening earlier and try and swindle my copy. They keep saying they can't promize me anything, but I preordered back in August when most people were doing it in September and early October. They'll probably go in alphabetical order and my luck will die...

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
[ahem]

CloneCD

[/ahem]

** The above statement is just meant to be humor. Enjoy your game - from what I've read about it, it seems awesome! :) :)

thawolfman

Lifer
Dec 9, 2001
I gotta wait til Wed :(

I'd like it to show up tommorow morning....if I did I don't think I'd be going to school :D

edit - And HOW ARE THE MOTORCYCLES? :D

Pr0Hawk

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
The motercycles ARE FAST. You can do wheelies on them but if you do it for too long you fall. Its taking me a while to get used to the motercycle, I keep hitting objects and fly off! Argh!