very weird question...

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
I was watchin some women body building competition on espn and thought to myself how these buff women don't attract me. So my question is, would a gay man find them attractive because their body looks like a man's body.

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
rolleye.gif

Netopia

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Omegachi,

That's an interesting question!

My guess would be no, but I could be wrong. I'm just basing that off of the fact that I, as a straight man, don't find slightly overweight (soft and curvy) men with long hair and "pretty" faces attractive. I'm guessing it's something at either a security level for most homosexuals (they feel safer/more comfortable with men) or they are sexually attracted to the package a man carries... which a female body builder ain't got!

Joe

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
a weird question indeed...i actually pondered it for a few secs...but then came up with no real logical answer...so i'll just read what others put as their reply and agree or disagree...hehe :p

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Interesting question! I think you'd get the best results by asking a guy who is sexually attracted to men...

myputer

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2001
LOL, that is an odd question! I don't think a gay man would find them attractive because even though they look like men, they still don't have a penis:)