Very tough choice

gabemcg

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2004
You and a loved one (mother/father/wife/child...) are being held hostage by a madman, and he has a gun to your loved one's head. He gives you a choice. You can either watch your loved one get shot in the head and killed, you go free. Or you can have your balls crushed one at a time in a vice, after which you both go free. Which would you choose??

jspeicher

Golden Member
Apr 9, 2003
crap.......i hate this...

I voted for capping my good friend. But in reality, I would GLADLY have my nuts CRUSHED in a vice.

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: jspeicher
crap.......i hate this...

I voted for capping my good friend. But in reality, I would GLADLY have my nuts CRUSHED in a vice.

I dont think GlADLY is the word here...

ManDooM

Jun 1, 2004
That reminds me of a story.

At college, a friend of a friend ended up in the hospital because he got drunk, tried climbing over the balcony of a second story apartment, slipped and fell then landed - straddled - on the balcony railing below and passed out, only to be found 12 hours later. Final diagnosis was a popped nut.

And please. Do die in a fire.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
All these die posts just shows that people prefer to save their balls but dont want to admit it

Wanescotting

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
WTF? Where is the option for "try like hell to free yourself". Givin the two options you posted, I would rather die trying to free myself.

freakflag

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2001
Bawls/vice + Alive relative/Demerol = Chance to hunt down and filet hostage taking madman.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Wanescotting
WTF? Where is the option for "try like hell to free yourself". Givin the two options you posted, I would rather die trying to free myself.

And put your loved one in danger?