Very sad news. [Update]

NoShangriLa

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2006

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Unfortunately, many people in this world are at their breaking points and are either too embarrassed, too ashamed or too fearful to ask for help. Our societies also tend to have a very high standard of appearance that has to be shown at all times.

It's too bad that we all have to put up such a strong or happy front instead of being human beings and showing the vulnerabilities that we all have somewhere. Sadly, locking up all of that frustration, anger, sadness or other emotions will only lead some to handle it in the only way that they feel that they can.

Although they will never see this, my sincere condolences go out to the families of all of those affected by this and all other tragedies of its kind.
rose.gif

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

Deadtrees

Platinum Member
Dec 31, 2002
I, too, knew peter, his wife and the child who is a friend of this kid I know.
Some months ago, I wondered why Guru, all of the sudden, was closed. Nobody seemed to know at that time.
Then I hear this tragic story on news and I'm just speechless. I mean, Peter has been a super nice guy who was very active and outgoing.
Not only that, his wife was so sweet as well. I've always thought Peter is one hell of a guy as he was married to this beautiful women with the child he loved, not to mention his business doing very good.

Even now, it's still somewhat hard to believe that someone like Peter was capable of killing his faimly including his son.
I always knew that people are capable of doing any nasty things and whoever did whatever hasn't shocked at all except this one.

NoShangriLa

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2006

[Update]

Killer cut off woman's 911 call for help

The leading up to the murder and call for help was a fiasco. It is sad that we have psychotic people that capable of killing running free, then we have incompetent people among the imperfect system that supposedly are keeping us safe.

The judge let the separator off on bail when he is due in court for various crimes, including unlawful confinement, assault, and assault with intention to kill among others crimes.

Then, the police take almost 5 hours before they got enough courage to enter the home after the initial 911 call for help by the victim.

I have been at a lost for the last week thinking about the murder. And, somehow I can't accept the lost of a wonderful woman & her 6 year old son.