Vegetable Peeler Attack!

scott916

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2005
When I got to the office first thing this morning, one of our employees had left a message on the voicemail. "Sorry guys, I won't be in, when I wasn't looking. someone scraped the inside of my sinuses and my throat with a vegetable peeler. Have a nice weekend!" :confused:

TheTony

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2005
His sinuses and throat are irritated? Bad attempt at humor, but it's not that cryptic.

scott916

Platinum Member
Mar 2, 2005
The strangest part was, she sounded quite serious. I doubt she was making a poor attempt at humor, she's not really the type. I guess we'll find out come monday. Until then, :confused:

tidehigh

Nov 13, 2006
maybe had an infection that actually had to be scraped out by a dr.?

my college room mate had a sore throat for a while, when he finally went to the dr. the dr. did emergency "surgery". which was just taking a scalpel to the sores in his throat. he straight up just cut them off - no pain meds, nothing. just open wide and gash gash. he couldn't talk for over a week.

joesmoke

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 2007
Originally posted by: tidehigh
maybe had an infection that actually had to be scraped out by a dr.?

my college room mate had a sore throat for a while, when he finally went to the dr. the dr. did emergency "surgery". which was just taking a scalpel to the sores in his throat. he straight up just cut them off - no pain meds, nothing. just open wide and gash gash. he couldn't talk for over a week.

Was this doctor paid in cash and based in Tijuana?