Vegemite was rather intrigued by the bath...

Ackmed

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2003
Vegemite sucks imo... Its seriously some of the nastiest stuff I have ever tried. :( Some Aussie dude tried to tell me its better than PB&J. Blasphemy I say.

userman

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Ackmed
Vegemite sucks imo... Its seriously some of the nastiest stuff I have ever tried. :( Some Aussie dude tried to tell me its better than PB&J. Blasphemy I say.

I am planing on a 3 week trip to australia/new zealand next year. So I hope to try some vegemite.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: userman

I am planing on a 3 week trip to australia/new zealand next year. So I hope to try some vegemite.

:thumbsup:

An open mind, that's what i like to see ;)

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004

Don't. It's like eating thick, crunchy gear oil on toast.

userman

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Raduque

I like to try new things. So why not give it a little taste?

She looks like she likes it.
http://sonnyphotos.typepad.com...ed/sonnyphotos_037.jpg

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: Raduque

I like to try new things. So why not give it a little taste?

She looks like she likes it.
http://sonnyphotos.typepad.com...ed/sonnyphotos_037.jpg

She does ;)

I would note that it's not remotely crunchy, and that it's vitally important to try it in moderation. It becomes very 'more-ish' that way.

Eating a slice of toast with it spread as thick as peanut butter is a good way to ensure you hate it ;)

tfinch2

Lifer
Feb 3, 2004

:confused:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Ddug...your cat is named Vegamite? AH-HA! I always wondered what was in that nasty stuff...now we know...:p

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
hah growing up we had a cat that would love to get in the bath tub with you. heh that cat was nuts. it was always causing problems. it thought its name was *****. Whenever we said ***** it would come LOL.

i miss the cat. one of the few i liked.