Van Halen, Roth to announce tour next week

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Beev

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2006
Originally posted by: FoBoT
the stupid thing isn't finished, they still have the north/south streets closed and full of construction machines
they finally got 13th street cleared/paved and turned the stop lights back on
the construction around here is taking too long to get done

It's "supposed" to open October first. We'll see.

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
Charlotte concert was a blast. Dave sounded much better than I expected and was a lot better than the singing in the YouTube rehearsal videos. They started off with You Really Got Me and kept rocking for over two hours.

One of my favorites from the concert was Little Dreamer which featured nice guitar from Eddie and good vocals from Dave. I think my least favorite was the Jump encore. Sounded like they cranked the volume up for the song and it really came off as one of the weaker songs of the night in my opinion.

Going into the concert I was hesitant about paying so much to see them, after tonight I think it was money well spent.

Best rock show in a long time.

cthulhu

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2000
Originally posted by: AU Tiger

Going into the concert I was hesitant about paying so much to see them, after tonight I think it was money well spent.

Best rock show in a long time.

I felt the same about seeing the Police but they were great.