[VALIDATED] 100 FREE tokens at Chuck E. Cheese's (coupon - exp.11/30/01)

Eugaet

Oct 5, 2001
All coupons are valid only at participating stores. Not valid with any other offer. Offer expires November 30, 2001. (not valid in Hawaii)

I've tried calling to verify the following coupon, but they don't open for another hour. The link points to http://promotions.cecentertainment.com -- CEC Entertainment = Chuck E. Cheese's Entertainment. Check out http://www.cec-careers.com or http://cecentertainment.com. I'll give another update once I get through on the phone.

UPDATE: I called my local CEC's and was told the coupon was valid.

100 FREE TOKENS with the purchase of a large one topping pizza at regular price.

LINK

The following two coupons are found on the Chuck E. Cheese's website.

DOUBLE TOKEN TIME: Buy 40 tokens for only $10.00 and get 40 tokens FREE. (I had to register online to find this one)

LINK

28 FREE TOKENS with the purchase of a large pizza at regular price.

LINK

UPDATE - here's a coupon for those in Hawaii:

SAVE up to $9.00 -- 1 large pizza with one or two toppings or our Super Combo, 4 regular size soft drinks, 25 game/ride tokens -- $26.95.

LINK

KIAman

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2001
Wow, i had the impression Chuck E Cheese's was out of business since i was a grade schooler, kewl I got a new hang out place now!

Racketear

Jul 28, 2001
Since DZ went out of buisiness, less children walk around shopping centers reaking like urine.

Cheesemoo

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001

<< Since DZ went out of buisiness, less children walk around shopping centers reaking like urine. >>

ROTFLMAO

they are building a Chuck E Cheese's here. w00t. this was my favorite place as a child. the big block of swiss cheese that you could crawl through was the shyte. maybe this has to do with my obsession with cheese. hmmmm

shaddow

May 6, 2001
the pizza is average at best but the fun is like no other chain restaurant, so u gotta love chuck e cheese's

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
The pizza is disgusting from what I remember from going the Chuck E. Cheese's last time. My younger brothers puked after playing with the games. :)

CreAziaNx04

Oct 2, 2001
Can anyone verify this? I checked the website for such coupons and the best (and only) one I could find that came close to this is 28 free tokens with a purchase of a large pizza at regular price. Can anyone confirm that this coupon is authentic? I don't want to go there and present a false coupon and look like a fool :frown:

EffenFish

Dec 29, 2000

They sell beer to pacify the adults. Sometimes it puts the person in the mouse costume in danger though.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Great deal. Gave one to my co-worker who has a little boy. She's taking him this weekend. -TAL

Fry

Aug 31, 2001
Went last night and took advantage of this with my roommates, we had a blast. the pizza was decent, a lot better thank shakeys or pizza hut, and their crust was even basted with garlic sauce. the games were crap of course, but you get to play all those carnival games and win stuff - all in all it was pretty fun. so we had 2 supremes, $50 worth of tokens, which yielded ~1400 tickets, and we got away with a matchbox town set, a cec motiffed tupperware, and a hairpin.

Great find.

yodayoda

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
as irony would have it, the DZ near my parent's house became a chuck e cheese. i remember their pizza being salty--i always thought it was a conspiracy to make you buy more drinks. man, i was a messed up kid.