Valentines in a dorm room

tsunek

Jan 24, 2002
Any Suggestions on how to set up a romantic evening in my single. I was thinking scented candles. not sure what else. Any suggestions would be appreciated
THanks

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
When she comes into your room, have her sit on your bed and you lay it on her leg and ask her what she thinks.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
A plate of light refreshing foods.... like sliced apples with caramel dipping sauce, grapes, melon slices... stuff like that.... dim lighting (tons of candles would be good and a fire hazard :)) A spotless room. Perhaps a romantic flick (if you have a TV) mood music she likes especially if it's something you dislike... that will make an impression.

Jul 1, 2000
Make sure that your room is spotless. A nice selection of light refreshing foods is good. I'd go with strawberries.
Fondue is nice, if you can get away with having an open flame in your dorm room. Chocolate sause for the strawberries is a nice touch.

A cool chick flick is nice - but don't make it too obvious... unless you have already laid the wood to her. If you have, then I wouldn't bother to create the ambience for her in the first place.

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Good music = whatever she likes
Good movie = nothing to obvious... if you have Nascar posters all over your wall, don't go get The Bridget Jones Diary.... My wife would have loved an import.... and the food (oh yeah WINE!!!) and booze would have made her think I was a total sweetheart... which I am.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
[*]Light some incense
[*]Fire up the NIN Pretty Hate Machine CD
[*]Have The Matrix showing on your big screen TV.