Valedictorian Rips Up Speech And Recites Lord's Prayer

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 27, 2012
The film maker committed fraud and was on probation for previously committing fraud when he committed it again. You seem to want him to get an exception from fraud laws because he made a film critical of Islam. This is you again wanting Christians to get a legal exemption from laws to get their way.

The man was arrested just for the film. They wouldn't have arrested him if he didn't make the video. Hillary Clinton even said they were going to get the guy who made the video.

It's nice to see you don't seem interested in Christians who are oppressed in Egypt.

Dec 10, 2005
The man was arrested just for the film. They wouldn't have arrested him if he didn't make the video. Hillary Clinton even said they were going to get the guy who made the video.

It's nice to see you don't seem interested in Christians who are oppressed in Egypt.

No. The man was arrested for violating his probation. Why are you supporting criminals?

And we're talking about the US here, not Egypt. Let's stay on topic.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
You have severe mental deficiencies.

The 'attack on Christianity' is like the 'attack on Christmas' or Easter. They're made up problems created to evoke a negative emotional response against the author's perceived foe. My guess is that the author is probably Fox News or Rush.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Actually, I wasn't intending to call you a liar -- I wanted to show that I didn't really believe you. I am sure you've been ripped by a religious person before, but I wasn't buying, for one second, your point about them calling you a bigot from simply saying no.

I don't agree with all religion either, but I think the likelihood of you being criticized in the manner you described isn't likely unless its retaliatory (which doesn't excuse it, though).

Glad you cleared that up.

Reactions are always related to the believers comfort level with their beliefs. It doesn't always take much past no to gain a negative reaction.

StrangerGuy

Diamond Member
May 9, 2004
Reactions are always related to the believers comfort level with their beliefs. It doesn't always take much past no to gain a negative reaction.

Religionuts believe their god is the greatest, but they get angsty by some mere non-believer opinion says a lot about their level of personal faith.

Retro Rob

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2012

You'd get a bad reaction from anyone if you're rude and disrespectful to them.

Don't hold them to a standard you don't hold yourself to. Don't expect a kind reaction if you'd react negatively to rudeness.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
You'd get a bad reaction from anyone if you're rude and disrespectful to them.

Don't hold them to a standard you don't hold yourself to. Don't expect a kind reaction if you'd react negatively to rudeness.

Yes, yes you do. Did you read the long post completely? Sometimes they're reaction was warranted, sometimes not.

I don't hold them to any standard that their own beliefs do not.

Apr 27, 2012
The 'attack on Christianity' is like the 'attack on Christmas' or Easter. They're made up problems created to evoke a negative emotional response against the author's perceived foe. My guess is that the author is probably Fox News or Rush.

That's because you're anti-Christian so you will ignore the attacks because of your bias.

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
That's because you're anti-Christian so you will ignore the attacks because of your bias.

Just. Wow.

My partner's Christian and I have more respect for him and his faith then you will ever know.

Buddhists aren't anti- much, maybe intolerance and violence.

Edit: You may have seen my posts against religion in schools. That would make me anti- every religion.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2012
Just. Wow.

My partner's Christian and I have more respect for him and his faith then you will ever know.

Buddhists aren't anti- much, maybe intolerance and violence.

Edit: You may have seen my posts against religion in schools. That would make me anti- every religion.

You call the attacks on Christianity "made up". Seems like you're trying to downplay and ignore them which is typical of many anti-Christian bigots.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It's made up for people like you to gobble up, nom nom nom. Fabricated to order, delicious!

In terms of the original post, what the kid with was dishonest, wrong, and not something Jesus would endorse.

justoh

Diamond Member
Jun 11, 2013
You call the attacks on Christianity "made up". Seems like you're trying to downplay and ignore them which is typical of many anti-Christian bigots.

The only people who are anti-christian while not being anti-stupid generally are other religious people. Most of the people you are calling anti-Christian are against all irrational, faith based systems. There is nothing special about your particular delusion. Nobody is "attacking" christianity.

Last edited:

bradly1101

Diamond Member
May 5, 2013
www.bradlygsmith.org
When I said 'happy holidays' around Christmastime my old hateful neighbor would get very angry and say, "It's not 'happy holidays', it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I would say, "I wasn't aware of your religion, and Christmas is a week away. " Then he'd go on a tirade about how this is a Christian country.

Who was attacking who? Pleasantly saying 'happy holidays' is not an attack on Christianity. Either is defending the separation of church and state, or putting a Muslim community center near 'ground zero', but Fox and Rush want you to think they are. How else do you paint tolerance as intolerance.

Apr 27, 2012
When I said 'happy holidays' around Christmastime my old hateful neighbor would get very angry and say, "It's not 'happy holidays', it's MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I would say, "I wasn't aware of your religion, and Christmas is a week away. " Then he'd go on a tirade about how this is a Christian country.

Who was attacking who? Pleasantly saying 'happy holidays' is not an attack on Christianity. Either is defending the separation of church and state, or putting a Muslim community center near 'ground zero', but Fox and Rush want you to think they are. How else do you paint tolerance as intolerance.

That neighbor did the the right thing. Do you have no shame? That time is for Christmas and it's common sense to say Merry Christmas.

Dec 10, 2005
That neighbor did the the right thing. Do you have no shame? That time is for Christmas and it's common sense to say Merry Christmas.
trollboat.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006

you live in a very small hole that no one gives a fuck about.

Why do you support Muslim extremists?

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000

Now you've shown your hand. Previously it could be believed you're just a borderline personality disorder partisan hack. Now with this post it's obvious you're parody account trolling the board.